- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Sri Petaling fight: Police are looking for 20 brawlers
- It's a hit-and-run accident with a difference: She drives off with the dead motorcyclist on her car roof!
- MACC detains four, including a datuk former bank president cum MD, for suspected corruption...
- China: Woman in 'dirty dancing' routine on train in Chengdu, Sichuan wanted by police
- Chinese diplomat Zhang Heqing posted fake news: He called the Brussels’ protest over the cost of living an "anti-NATO" protest
- First reported case of a person getting COVID from a cat
- Global Times exclusive: US plants Trojan horse programs in hundreds of important Chinese information systems; new cyber weapon targets China, Russia
- 7,379,775 hits
Daily Archives: October 29, 2016
… Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. 1. Deputy Chief Minister Datuk Amar Abang Johari Tun Openg, “Depends on how you look at it. If they have a noble objective of promoting our food, why not?” 2. Plaza Merdeka general manager Cheah Kheng … Continue reading