- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? It's not just Rosmah Mansor but also Fuziah Salleh who got BPN!
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- The Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion flats, Jalan Masjid India: Placed under enhanced MCO...
- Muhyiddin Yassin: I am now the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
- 5,747,236 hits
Daily Archives: October 1, 2016
… 3 October 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 3h3 hours ago No need to sack Jamal, says Bung Moktar PETALING JAYA: The Umno Disciplinary Board does not need to sack Sungai Besar Umno Division Chief Jamal Yunos over his actions to … Continue reading
… 1 October 2016 … A Merah V2 supporter burns a Bersih flag in protest of the Bersih 5 roadshow in Lumut and Sitiawan, Oct 1, 2016. — Sunpix by P. Chandra Sagaran … BERSIH 2.0 @bersih2 5h5 hours ago … Continue reading
… 1 October 2016 Umno Youth and its supporters, who reportedly came from 10 NGOs, demanded Lim’s resignation over his two graft charges. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/357571?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 58m58 minutes ago Cops to probe ‘Ride Against Corruption’ organisers under Peaceful Assembly … Continue reading