- These kids who sang the Negaraku in Chinese will be among the top scorers in the UPSR, PT3, UPSR and STPM, and win scholarships from all over the world: It's stupid to claim they don't know BM!
- Arrested: Lorry driver who harassed a policeman in Lahat, Ipoh...
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- Watch "Negaraku, Malaysia Anthem (With Four Languages Lyrics) Malay, English, Chinese & Tamil" on YouTube
- The Amazing 'Get Everybody Moving' (G.E.M.) Tang...
- Deputy IGP: No, there will be NO racial riots this coming weekend, 7 - 8 December 2019!
- Joke of the Month? Phantom Voters from China voted for the DAP!
- Updated: The Top Kleptocrats facing charges...
- Violence at the Angkatan Muda Keadilan (AMK) in Melaka: Unsavoury videos and images!
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- 5,570,434 hits
Daily Archives: October 1, 2016
… 3 October 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 3h3 hours ago No need to sack Jamal, says Bung Moktar PETALING JAYA: The Umno Disciplinary Board does not need to sack Sungai Besar Umno Division Chief Jamal Yunos over his actions to … Continue reading
… 1 October 2016 … A Merah V2 supporter burns a Bersih flag in protest of the Bersih 5 roadshow in Lumut and Sitiawan, Oct 1, 2016. — Sunpix by P. Chandra Sagaran … BERSIH 2.0 @bersih2 5h5 hours ago … Continue reading
… 1 October 2016 Umno Youth and its supporters, who reportedly came from 10 NGOs, demanded Lim’s resignation over his two graft charges. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/357571?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 58m58 minutes ago Cops to probe ‘Ride Against Corruption’ organisers under Peaceful Assembly … Continue reading