- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,092 hits
Daily Archives: October 23, 2016
… 24 Oct 2016 … Esther Swan 23 hrs · Alberta Heights, MD, United States · Not sure who the young woman is in this news post, but I hope help comes her way. Miss Universe, Pia Wurtzbach, has never … Continue reading
… Who are the firms backing Bersih? Vincent Tan, YTL and other ‘cronies’ of Mahathir’s are accused of donating tons of money to PKR for GE13. Propaganda:Facebook video accusing Mahathir and his cronies of trying to topple the BN government… … … Continue reading
… 23 Oct 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_Online 39m39 minutes ago Azmin: Luas already lodged a police report on Sungai Semenyih contamination http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/10/182998/azmin-luas-already-lodged-police-report- KUALA LUMPUR: Selangor Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Azmin Ali today confirmed that a police report has … Continue reading