- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,734,115 hits
Daily Archives: October 3, 2016
Welcome to #Brinchiang, the Cameron Highlands, where they puncture your tyres: This is the 2nd reported incident.
… http://www.sinarharian.com.my/semasa/laluan-sehala-di-cameron-highlands-dilanjutkan-1.667228 … 29 April 2017 MYNEWSHUB @mynewshub 43m43 minutes ago One-Way Route System In Cameron Highlands Extended To May . IPOH – The one-way traffic system implemented in two main focal points in the town of Brinchang, Cameron Highlands have … Continue reading
… 4 October 2016 FMT News @fmtoday Mukhriz: I don’t know whether to laugh or cry about Annuar’s offer https://shar.es/1xQmAo via @sharethis KUALA LUMPUR: Mukhriz Mahathir today said he was unsure whether to laugh or cry at Umno Information … Continue reading
… 6 October 2016 FMT News @fmtoday F1 star Ricciardo: ‘Budgie Nine’ have suffered enough https://shar.es/1xRffy via @sharethis FMT Reporters October 5, 2016 He says the nine Australians have already learnt their lesson and hopes Malaysian courts will deal with … Continue reading