- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,078 hits
Daily Archives: October 20, 2016
… … 21 Oct 2016 … The Guardian How a cancer group thwarted Facebook’s censorship: square breasts Swedish Cancer Society’s original video, with animated images and information on how to conduct breast exams, was taken down by Facebook this week … Continue reading
… 20 Oct 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 7h7 hours ago Devious Kota Kinabalu street vendors caught on video spraying food colouring onto shrimp … KOTA KINABALU: Street vendors here have been spraying food colouring onto dried shrimp to make … Continue reading