- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- The USA: Husband shoots man in chest after catching him at home with his wife in Humble, Harris County, Texas
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- To personally "reserve" a parking lot, you have to be thick-skinned; literally shameless
- 7,690,238 hits
Daily Archives: November 22, 2019
The Japanese professor who couldn’t resist taking the bra and underwear…
When the Vatican sells out to China, a Chinese bishop of conscience is at risk…
Bishop Vincenzo Guo Xijin has refused to submit to the state-sponsored Church in #China pic.twitter.com/dnC8pZdtV9 — Catholic News Agency (@cnalive) November 21, 2019
Gone! Ahmad Idham, FINAS CEO, who asked for censorship of Netflix, wrote, directed and acted in a local movie of a rapist who married his victim! 🤔😂😂😂
.. Finas confirms departure of CEO embroiled in Netflix censorship controversy https://t.co/Uq9n51KuXq pic.twitter.com/xyD2fhiLG9 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 9, 2019 Finas confirms departure of CEO embroiled in Netflix censorship controversy Published: Dec 9th, 2019 | Modified: Dec 9th, 2019 The National Film Development Corporation … Continue reading