Simpang Renggam Kluang, Johor is on lock down…

..

By Hana Naz HarunApril 9, 2020 @ 2:45pm

KUALA LUMPUR: The Enhanced Movement Control Order (EMCO) in Simpang Renggam, Johor, which was supposed to end today, has been extended to April 14.

Senior Minister (Security Cluster) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob said the special cabinet committee meeting had agreed for the EMCO to continue for another five more days.

“This is to ensure all issues have been ironed out,” he said at his daily press conference today.

The government decided to implement the EMCO in two areas in Simpang Renggam, here, after it recorded 61 Covid-19 positive cases.

The EMCO, which began on March 27, was supposed to end today.

Under the EMCO, all residents and people who were already in the two areas are not allowed to leave, and no one is allowed to enter.

All business activities in the two areas had been ordered shut, while all entrances into the areas had also been closed.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2020/04/582757/simpang-renggam-emco-extended-april-14

..

..

..

..

..

..

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s