- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- TikTok CEO insists that it's not about the ownership but what does China say? In the end, he, the CEO, is just an employee although the Chief Employee
- 7,694,890 hits
Daily Archives: March 5, 2020
Xavier Justo leaves Malaysia for the safety of Switzerland…
.. Justo leaves Malaysia, back in Switzerland https://t.co/u8l8QUKE6L pic.twitter.com/XH9a0um9jU — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) March 5, 2020 Justo leaves Malaysia for Switzerland #myedgeprop https://t.co/VrPFmvRFKK pic.twitter.com/pLJCkPcNh2 — EdgeProp Malaysia (@myedgeprop) March 5, 2020 .. The Swiss national says he does not want to … Continue reading
Yes, the MACC Chief Latheefa Kofa has resigned…
.. On Monday 2nd of March 2020, I submitted to the Prime Minister, YAB Tan Sri Muhyiddin Mohd. Yassin a letter conveying my intention to resign as Chief Commissioner of theMalaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC), subject to the approval of His Majesty the … Continue reading
Phlip Rodrigues: Muhyiddin ‘on trial’ over 1MDB case (Comment, Malaysiakini)…
.. Muhyiddin 'on trial' over 1MDB case https://t.co/OHcv41NNyA pic.twitter.com/LMnYEeunp8 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) March 5, 2020 Muhyiddin ‘on trial’ over 1MDB case Phlip RodriguesPublished 11:23 amModified 2:45 pm COMMENT | When Pakatan Harapan came to power, Najib Abdul Razak was the … Continue reading
For Tengku Adnan, with RM800 million to his name, RM2 is chicken feed…
.. Update: RM2m is just like pocket money — Ku Nan – https://t.co/UUengEvTdK https://t.co/idyubDbGRC — The Edge Malaysia (@theedgemalaysia) March 5, 2020 RM2m is just like pocket money — Ku Nan Syahirah Syed Jaafar / theedgemarkets.comMarch 05, 2020 13:15 pm … Continue reading
Muhyiddin’s Legitimacy in question (Finance Twitter)…
.. Excerpts from: Mar 04 2020 As expected, the next Dewan Rakyat (Lower House of Representative) sitting, scheduled to meet on March 9, has been postponed to May 18 under the instruction of newly crowned Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin. Essentially, … Continue reading
Covid-19 in Iran…
.. Iran reports over 1,000 new coronavirus cases, 21 new deaths https://t.co/dE15cfm0am @NonVitalTooth @arifsetia2013d @GEanalyst @imfsea_aruna @richardrichli @AnwarFadzil @ahkmlog @kuabt @kelawarMY @FreemanFr66 @_chuad @CA4MSIA @Malaysianalways @pragupathy — Gan S.T., eSTee (@gst183) March 8, 2020 .. 6 virus patients who have … Continue reading
SCMP: Catholic churches in Singapore hold online services…
.. Catholic churches in Singapore have started holding worship services online to fight the spread of the deadly coronavirus pic.twitter.com/L1IL3O8kL7 — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) March 5, 2020 ..
S Thayaparan: The 8th PM and anti Chinese propaganda…
.. The bogus 8th PM and anti-Chinese propaganda https://t.co/Q6BTELTjGB pic.twitter.com/ql8ZtlepjF — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) March 4, 2020 The 8th PM and anti-Chinese propaganda S ThayaparanPublished 4 Mar 2020, 8:03 amModified 4 Mar 2020, 1:27 pm Well you may throw your rock … Continue reading
Asia Times: Muhyiddin off to polarizing start (in what is expected to be a short-lived govt)…
.. Muhyiddin off to polarizing start in Malaysia New premier expected to favor Malays over minorities in what could be an especially short-lived government by Nile Bowie KUALA LUMPUR – “I am not a traitor,” declared new Malaysian Prime Minister … Continue reading