- 27 January 2022: Do you have a CIMB Bank account? There are issues to be resolved
- Arrested: Grab passenger who stabbed Grab driver and stole his car!
- Kerry Kennedy Meltzer, granddaughter of former Attorney General Robert F Kennedy: I love my uncle (Robert F Kennedy Jr). But when it comes to vaccines, he is wrong.
- A Melbourne woman says her 'headlights' changed after getting double jabbed
- It's the Year of the Tiger (1 February 2022 - 31 January 2023)
- Two-year bond for Malaysian Lee Zhi Sin, 27, who had pretended to be a medical intern for 7 months: She also gets a fine and has to pay court costs
- Landslide at Seri Kembangan, Serdang, Selangor
- Group claims 6k police reports on religious preachers met with silence
- In squeaky clean Singapore, this woman manager accepted bribes!
- Join us this Winter: #Beijing2022 #WinterOlympics song
- 7,178,496 hits
Daily Archives: March 11, 2020
.. Ya, selepas beberapa tahun. #integriti https://t.co/yUk35pr1L7 — Anwar Ibrahim (@anwaribrahim) March 11, 2020 Six helicopters will be delivered, no longer an issue: Hishammuddin https://t.co/VB4iv9MuOz pic.twitter.com/mJwedeD3z2 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) March 11, 2020 ..
The Tabligh Covid-19 Wave? Not 5,000 but 14,500 Malaysians and 5,000 others at the Sri Petaling Mosque gathering of missionaries…
.. KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters): Malaysian authorities are scrambling to track down about 2,000 Rohingya men who attended a religious gathering that has led to a big spike in Covid-19 cases across South-East Asia, a security source and two other people … Continue reading
.. Penang Supermarkets Wiped Clean Of Toilet Paper After State Reports First Covid-19 Case Penang has recorded its first Covid-19 case, an engineer at Motorola in Bayan Lepas. The patient was in contact with a coronavirus patient while in KL … Continue reading
.. Muhyiddin’s Cabinet will guarantee loyalty from allies, but might prove problematic in future, projects Fitch Solutions https://t.co/LLwzNyERXO — Malay Mail (@malaymail) March 11, 2020 ..
.. Excerpts: Regardless of who now sits in his cabinet, @MuhyiddinYassin still has zero credibility for the way in which he has become the eighth PM. He has zero legitimacy from the most important mob in Malaysia – the voters, … Continue reading
.. Who masterminded the Pakatan collapse? Dr M reveals who he thinks is responsible https://t.co/juHi6xF5lw — Malay Mail (@malaymail) March 11, 2020 Wednesday, 11 Mar 2020 09:23 AM MYT BY JUSTIN ONG KUALA LUMPUR, March 11 — Conspiracy theories remain … Continue reading
Catch the interview with Tengku Zafrul on his priority as finance minister . Swift action is needed he said to restore confidence . Too much time lost through political wrangling . I am no politician , I am here to … Continue reading