- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Sri Petaling fight: Police are looking for 20 brawlers
- It's a hit-and-run accident with a difference: She drives off with the dead motorcyclist on her car roof!
- MACC detains four, including a datuk former bank president cum MD, for suspected corruption...
- China: Woman in 'dirty dancing' routine on train in Chengdu, Sichuan wanted by police
- Chinese diplomat Zhang Heqing posted fake news: He called the Brussels’ protest over the cost of living an "anti-NATO" protest
- First reported case of a person getting COVID from a cat
- Global Times exclusive: US plants Trojan horse programs in hundreds of important Chinese information systems; new cyber weapon targets China, Russia
- 7,379,775 hits
Daily Archives: March 4, 2020
.. The Guardian's 'royal coup' editorial is mischievous https://t.co/rS6cz9NCMY pic.twitter.com/F1LJ3xQkdw — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) March 4, 2020 .. ‘Royal coup’ allegation is an insult to royal institution, says constitutional expert https://t.co/8Pu6XVbzr0 — theSun (@theSundaily) March 4, 2020 .. Malaysians rally behind … Continue reading
.. Case 26 is the front runner, with 6 new cases traced to him. Total 31? 6 new cases reported today, all detected through contact tracing linked to case 26 . One discharged, making the total number of cases reported … Continue reading
.. "Malaysia needs a minister who is results-driven, non-partisan, non-ideological and technocratic." – Dr Khor Swee Kheng https://t.co/AzwqZ9X3uH — The Star (@staronline) March 4, 2020
.. Fact check: Covid-19 Tests cost nothinghttps://t.co/JQlJkplGKC — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) March 4, 2020 .. why you don’t call Osmel Martinez Azcue? He sent you an email pic.twitter.com/Lj3Gj6HdAK — dpstyle09 (@dpstyle09) March 4, 2020 .. I keep seeing this 3000 dollars … Continue reading
.. MACC chief confirms probe underway over Ku Nan’s RM900m asset declaration https://t.co/UC7cBamr75 — Malay Mail (@malaymail) March 5, 2020 .. “Tengku Adnan confirmed that he had declared to the PM in 2001 that he had total assets valued at … Continue reading
.. Bloomberg Malaysia Leader Buys Time, Delays Any Confidence Vote to May By Yantoultra NguiMarch 4, 2020, 10:02 AM GMT+8 Updated on March 4, 2020, 11:08 AM GMT+8 Parliament sitting is pushed back to May 18, from March 9 Mahathir seeks no confidence … Continue reading
.. C4 says the delay was 'obviously to buy time'. #FMTNews #C4 #CynthiaGabriel. https://t.co/C9kKOtt9G9 — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) March 4, 2020 .. GK Ganesan says Muhyiddin Yassin must give 28 days' notice in order to postpone the sitting to … Continue reading
.. Political frogs are not charming princes. Their kisses make the country regress.https://t.co/nbDIti2Gpw — Mariam Admrl-Gen (@mariamAdmrlGen) March 4, 2020 ..
.. Tommy Thomas tells why he resigned as AG FMT Reporters -March 4, 2020 12:55 PM PETALING JAYA: Former attorney-general (AG) Tommy Thomas, who resigned just before the expiration of his two-year contract in June, says he did so because of … Continue reading
.. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/03/the-guardian-view-on-a-royal-coup-a-king-overturns-a-historic-election .. The Guardian's editorial says newly appointed Muhyiddin Yassin should be forced to prove his support. #FMTNews #Muhyiddin #YDPA #Royal #TheGuaradian @guardian https://t.co/hgHZDQSmcK — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) March 4, 2020 ..