- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Singapore PM announces a stricter shut down from Tuesday 7 April 2020 for a month...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- Will Ivermectin, the "wonder drug" from Japan, be the "miracle drug" against Coronavirus?
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- 5,739,223 hits
Daily Archives: March 22, 2020
.. In times of crisis, the Malaysian Armed Forces should be mobilised as a whole to complement the police and civilian authority, and not just to patrol the streets. In this short video, I explained why. pic.twitter.com/acMKTEPGE5 — Liew Chin … Continue reading
.. ⚠️ Beware of misinformation. The message in this photo is NOT from UNICEF. The information it contains is not accurate. ✅ Only take information on #Coronavirus / #COVID2019 from official platforms such as:@nhsrcofficial@UNICEF_Pakistan@WHOPakistan pic.twitter.com/mMrC6qjcu7 — UNICEF Pakistan (@UNICEF_Pakistan) March … Continue reading
.. #dudukdirumah #stayathome #covid19 Keadaan di Lebuhraya Persekutuan dari Kuala Lumpur menghala ke Petaling Jaya. pic.twitter.com/ErSB8LOGn6 — Harian Metro (@hmetromy) March 24, 2020 Somewhere in Malaysia.Mat rempit..Received via WhatsApp. pic.twitter.com/EZFddMS1FN — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) March 22, 2020 ..
.. #PartialLockdown Day 6 1800 hours Azwan Ali agreed with me. It is a memorable day. (Although I am still blocked). pic.twitter.com/hWHcgWxKPg — Syahredzan Johan (@syahredzan) March 23, 2020 .. Couple in S’pore clearing broken eggs on footpath not hoarders … Continue reading
The KL Mayor: 24 hour-restaurants can return to 24-hour operations! That's a huge U-turn even if it's for delivery or takeaway…
.. KL mayor says 24-hour restaurants can go back to operating 24 hours https://t.co/Cjto8TX9Hf — Malay Mail (@malaymail) March 22, 2020 KL mayor says 24-hour restaurants can go back to operating 24 hours Sunday, 22 Mar 2020 06:59 PM MYT … Continue reading
.. Perfect example of a RACIST IDIOT. Adakah ini perwatakan seorang Melayu Islam? @shaike49 @TSDMujeebudeen @Jeff4Malaysia @DrJasonLeong @SSSMsian @fahmi_fadzil @kuasasiswa @tg_haslinda @arifsetia2013d @IMMikhailHafiz @milosuam @FadzilahMamat pic.twitter.com/rCUK31GhHR — Feekry (@3_4u) March 22, 2020 Perfect example of a RACIST IDIOT. Adakah ini … Continue reading
Covid-19 Red Zones: Petaling Jaya (Selangor), Lembah Pantai (KL), Hulu Langat (Selangor), Johor Baru, Seremban, Titiwangsa (KL), the Sri Petaling Mosque and others…
.. A Red Zone is any area with 40 or more cases. .. .. In the latest numbers as of March 26 noon in new maps released by the health director-general yesterday, the number of hotspots designated as red zones has … Continue reading
.. #NSTnation “The supermarket was told to close at 11.30am by the Papar local authority.”https://t.co/OeK5d9q1y0#COVID19 #MCO — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) March 22, 2020 By Recqueal Raimi, Rafiqah Dahali – March 22, 2020 @ 4:33pm KOTA KINABALU: Despite the Movement … Continue reading
Professor Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: An Islamic reminder to my Tabligh brothers in Indonesia and the world…
.. Ini surau rumah dia?I'm speechless at the level of wealth. Handrawn murals, green marble wall, custom mimbar, stone carvings and all. https://t.co/xNbyK8DApw — #EndChildMarriage – Azira (@ladymissazira) March 22, 2020 .. Please stay safe at home!!! pic.twitter.com/6FZBe3NqU8 — Bung … Continue reading