- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Video: MBSA staff threatens couple after they complained of his colleague being rude
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Hidden danger lurked in an aromatherapy spray!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How To Renew Your Malaysian Passport Online! | Tech ARP
- 7,335,545 hits
Daily Archives: March 22, 2020
.. In times of crisis, the Malaysian Armed Forces should be mobilised as a whole to complement the police and civilian authority, and not just to patrol the streets. In this short video, I explained why. pic.twitter.com/acMKTEPGE5 — Liew Chin … Continue reading
.. ⚠️ Beware of misinformation. The message in this photo is NOT from UNICEF. The information it contains is not accurate. ✅ Only take information on #Coronavirus / #COVID2019 from official platforms such as:@nhsrcofficial@UNICEF_Pakistan@WHOPakistan pic.twitter.com/mMrC6qjcu7 — UNICEF Pakistan (@UNICEF_Pakistan) March … Continue reading
.. #dudukdirumah #stayathome #covid19 Keadaan di Lebuhraya Persekutuan dari Kuala Lumpur menghala ke Petaling Jaya. pic.twitter.com/ErSB8LOGn6 — Harian Metro (@hmetromy) March 24, 2020 Somewhere in Malaysia.Mat rempit..Received via WhatsApp. pic.twitter.com/EZFddMS1FN — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) March 22, 2020 ..
.. #PartialLockdown Day 6 1800 hours Azwan Ali agreed with me. It is a memorable day. (Although I am still blocked). pic.twitter.com/hWHcgWxKPg — Syahredzan Johan (@syahredzan) March 23, 2020 .. Couple in S’pore clearing broken eggs on footpath not hoarders … Continue reading
The KL Mayor: 24 hour-restaurants can return to 24-hour operations! That's a huge U-turn even if it's for delivery or takeaway…
.. KL mayor says 24-hour restaurants can go back to operating 24 hours https://t.co/Cjto8TX9Hf — Malay Mail (@malaymail) March 22, 2020 KL mayor says 24-hour restaurants can go back to operating 24 hours Sunday, 22 Mar 2020 06:59 PM MYT … Continue reading
.. Perfect example of a RACIST IDIOT. Adakah ini perwatakan seorang Melayu Islam? @shaike49 @TSDMujeebudeen @Jeff4Malaysia @DrJasonLeong @SSSMsian @fahmi_fadzil @kuasasiswa @tg_haslinda @arifsetia2013d @IMMikhailHafiz @milosuam @FadzilahMamat pic.twitter.com/rCUK31GhHR — Feekry (@3_4u) March 22, 2020 Perfect example of a RACIST IDIOT. Adakah ini … Continue reading
Covid-19 Red Zones: Petaling Jaya (Selangor), Lembah Pantai (KL), Hulu Langat (Selangor), Johor Baru, Seremban, Titiwangsa (KL), the Sri Petaling Mosque and others…
.. A Red Zone is any area with 40 or more cases… .. .. .. .. KUALA LUMPUR, April 6 — The Cheras district in Kuala Lumpur is now a red zone or a Covid-19 hotspot, where more than 41 … Continue reading
.. #NSTnation “The supermarket was told to close at 11.30am by the Papar local authority.”https://t.co/OeK5d9q1y0#COVID19 #MCO — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) March 22, 2020 By Recqueal Raimi, Rafiqah Dahali – March 22, 2020 @ 4:33pm KOTA KINABALU: Despite the Movement … Continue reading
Professor Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: An Islamic reminder to my Tabligh brothers in Indonesia and the world…
.. Ini surau rumah dia?I'm speechless at the level of wealth. Handrawn murals, green marble wall, custom mimbar, stone carvings and all. https://t.co/xNbyK8DApw — #EndChildMarriage – Azira (@ladymissazira) March 22, 2020 .. Please stay safe at home!!! pic.twitter.com/6FZBe3NqU8 — Bung … Continue reading