- Ulya Azhari is 'Inspektor Halal' on Twitter and wants a boycott of IKEA but gets flamed...
- Did the daughter of Minnesota Governor and the daughter of Ilhan Omar (Congresswoman for Minnesota) tweet information to rioters?
- AirAsia Group in trouble: Is the business sustainable?
- There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- Eric Paulsen wins defamation suit against Ustaz Hafiz...
- Datuk Ramachandran Kandasamy and 5 others: Charged with the kidnap and murder of Datuk Seri R Arumugam...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- Excerpts from Mary Trump, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man."
- Video: The "best" of Razak Musa, DPP at the Teoh Beng Hock inquest, now promoted to Solicitor General...
- 5,909,055 hits
Daily Archives: March 12, 2020
.. A plea to PM Muhyiddin Yassin on tackling Covid-19 https://t.co/viinIy8BxZ — Not my ministers. (@ahkmlog) March 12, 2020 ..
Consequences for Singapore from the 95 who attended the religious gathering of the 10,000 at the Sri Petaling mosque in Malaysia #TablighWave
.. No Friday prayers in S’pore: ‘Difficult decision to protect from Covid-19’ BernamaPublished 9:11 amModified 9:14 am For the first time, Friday prayers could not be held across Singapore yesterday in efforts to curb the spread of Covid-19. More than 70 mosques … Continue reading
Hadi Al-Modarresi, Islamic Scholar who said that Coronavirus is “Allah’s Punishment” for China’s treatment of Muslims, gets Coronavirus…
.. .. CORONAVIRUS Islamic Scholar Who Said Coronavirus Was “Allah’s Punishment” Gets Coronavirus Instant karma. Published 14 hours ago on 11 March, 2020 Paul Joseph Watson An Islamic scholar who said the coronavirus was “Allah’s punishment” for China’s treatment of Muslims now … Continue reading
.. "Guan Eng follows (my instructions) and his conduct did not show he was anti-Malay. He gave RM400 million as a one-off to Kelantan, RM200m to Terengganu, RM200m to Kedah, and I also remember that he gave to Perlis. These … Continue reading
.. 1MDB trial postponed after Shafee & defence team self-quarantine over #COVID19 scare https://t.co/GdcbEgPNl0 The judge however directed them to produce letters from health officials to prove the matter, or the trial will commence again tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/z6dyEZ6CFX — Zurairi A.R. … Continue reading
.. KUALA LUMPUR, March 29 — Malaysia has so far carried out 35,516 tests for Covid-19, with 2,320 of these cases or 6.5 per cent testing positive, the Health director-general and Health Ministry has said when sharing the latest data. … Continue reading
.. Updated a week ago. Insightful.https://t.co/DKcg1QsTYY — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) March 12, 2020 .. ..
.. So how many other billionaires are there in Umno-Baru besides Najib Abdul Razak, Adnan Mansor, Jamaluddin Jarjis…? Malaysia is a land of milk and honey for corrupt politicians & their cronies. https://twitter.com/KittySn52889207/status/1237911705444728833?s=19 ..
.. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad menang tanpa bertanding jawatan Pengerusi BERSATU#BHpolitik https://t.co/mC0P8riY1V — Berita Harian (@bharianmy) March 16, 2020 .. Saya Dr Mahathir, ahli no.1 BERSATU dan Pengasas parti ini. Saya menawarkan diri saya untuk bertanding sebagai Pengerusi untuk #SelamatkanBERSATU … Continue reading