- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- False: The claim that "Autopsies performed by the Italians showed that Covid-19 is not pneumonia-like. Covid-19 is disseminated intravascular coagulation (thrombosis). So the way to combat it is with antibiotics."
- Aeon Mall Tebrau, Johor: Closed 25 May - 1 June, 2020...
- Charles Santiago to MCA man, Chew Kok Woh: Please take your fight elsewhere...
- RM200k fine for private hospital which overcharged a patient for face masks used by nurses who treated his daughter...
- Metallicman: World War 3 between the USA and China has started, a biochemical war via Covid-19, and the USA is losing...
- Grace Bride: Coronavirus is a plot by Trump and CIA! (Selective reporting could be more dangerous than fake news.)
- The mystery of the rampaging Toyota Hilux! At Bukit Sentosa...
- 5,835,703 hits
Daily Archives: March 30, 2020
.. .. .@drsanjaygupta explores the search for a vaccine, currently being conducted by scientists at a speed never seen before. “Anything new will have unknowns and risks,” he says. https://t.co/BOKinchKP5 pic.twitter.com/T3j7Rv3Ram — CNN International (@cnni) April 25, 2020 .. By Olivia … Continue reading
.. Chloroquine is a medication primarily used to prevent and treat malaria in areas where malaria remains sensitive to its effects. Certain types of malaria, resistant strains, and complicated cases typically require different or additional medication. Chloroquine is also occasionally used for amebiasis that is occurring outside … Continue reading
.. New study sheds light on coronavirus infection mechanism https://t.co/jaBI9NfUwb — The Guardian (@guardian) March 30, 2020 ..
Unintended consequences of MCO stage 2 policies may hasten the spread of Covid-19 – Kabinet Rakyat / Malay Mail.
.. Unintended consequences of MCO stage 2 policies may hasten the spread of Covid-19 — Kabinet Rakyat | Malay Mail https://t.co/8VKgaGfUGw — Malay Mail (@malaymail) March 30, 2020 ..
Finally, on 18 April, face masks were on sale at a Caring Pharmacy branch. .. More than 44 million face masks distributed nationwide – Nadma https://t.co/OPXzHxsMKu pic.twitter.com/lM3qrDXzZw — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) April 20, 2020 .. PETALING JAYA: Domestic Trade and Consumer … Continue reading
.. The coronavirus is capable of attacking key cells in the nose, according to Harvard researchers https://t.co/jZxAa8hfQ1 — Bloomberg (@business) March 30, 2020 ..
.. It’s on Jalan Munshi Abdullah. .. Management of condo under lockdown says unfair to blame foreigners over infections https://t.co/FuBJPZHGhQ pic.twitter.com/CLfNKbBXm9 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) March 31, 2020 .. Menara City One berada dalam kawasan Parlimen Bukit Bintang Di bawah Pejabat … Continue reading
.. Phase 2:(1) A dawn-to-dusk (8am to 8pm) operating hours rule for all shops, supermarkets, hypermarkets, food and beverage shops and petrol stations.(2) Only one person is allowed to travel in a car.(3) Taxi and e-hailing services will see reduced … Continue reading
.. By Mohamed BasyirApril 4, 2020 @ 12:03pm GEORGE TOWN: Authorities are using drones to monitor shoppers at the Air Itam market here to ensure better crowd control and social distancing. Each drone will issue an alarm if it detects people … Continue reading
.. Question: How many people do DBKL needs to sanitize an area?Anwer: 1 to carry out the sanitizing and 20 to watch and video it. That is what Malaysia call efficiency. — Aie (@kiloalpha1968) March 30, 2020 Bila kita cakap … Continue reading