- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Singapore PM announces a stricter shut down from Tuesday 7 April 2020 for a month...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- Will Ivermectin, the "wonder drug" from Japan, be the "miracle drug" against Coronavirus?
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- 5,739,187 hits
Daily Archives: March 17, 2020
Strictly by appointment only. .. Kami ingin memaklumkan bahawa Ujian Pandu Lalu Covid-19 kini ditawarkan di Pantai Hospital Ipoh.Mohon kongsikan maklumat ini dengan sahabat & ahli keluarga. Terima kasih. 怡保班台医院现具备 新冠肺炎得来速(drive thru) 测试。恳请您将该资讯分享给您的家人和朋友。谢谢。 We would like to inform you that … Continue reading
.. https://t.co/DKrjarliIA — Elsie Low (@LowElsielow) March 18, 2020 Coronavirus: how Malaysia’s Sri Petaling mosque became a Covid-19 hotspot Gathering at complex on outskirts of Kuala Lumpur has emerged as source of hundreds of new infections across Southeast Asia Nearly … Continue reading
The Politicization of Covid-19 in Malaysia: The PN govt excludes all 5 PH states from PM8’s Covid-19 meeting…
.. Mukhriz Mahathir asks whether the people of Kedah, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Penang and Sabah are not eligible to receive any protection from the outbreak just because of politics. #FMTNews #Covid19 https://t.co/gU7QQPfW2c — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) March 17, 2020 … Continue reading
.. The 34-year-old had attended the Sri Petaling Mosque Tabligh convention at the end of last month. #FMTNews #Covid19 https://t.co/G1YjD3Ospw — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) March 17, 2020 .. COVID-19 in Malaysia : Numbers at a Glance as of 17th … Continue reading
.. Eateries can still open for takeaways but not dine-in https://t.co/SaNpC1LFVi pic.twitter.com/1oTKMDRjWo — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) March 17, 2020 Restaurants, coffeeshops can operate but only for takeaway, food delivery: NSC https://t.co/EKXlVKOpao — theSun (@theSundaily) March 17, 2020 .. Penang eateries to … Continue reading
It’s the wrong time to ‘balik kampong’ but the National Security Council says, “Go home.” It might turn out to be nightmarish in consequences!
.. Policy reversed, students told to stay put https://t.co/h98dHjOrgp pic.twitter.com/YslwVygdkq — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) March 18, 2020 .. The IGP clarifies. #NSTnation The #police have clarified that interstate travel during the Restricted Movement Order is banned, and special permits granting the … Continue reading
.. JUST IN: Sarawak records first #Covid_19 death in Malaysia, a 60-year-old man. pic.twitter.com/VbuziQ8Nx6 — TheMalaysianInsight (@msianinsight) March 17, 2020 .. First death of Covid-19 in Malaysia is recorded today 😔https://t.co/pXB69ZmM3W — 🌼🌸🌼 winner comeback (@clickbaitJINWOO) March 17, 2020 Malaysia … Continue reading
.. This South Korean church sprayed salt water into the mouths of its followers out of a belief it would kill the coronavirus. It resulted in 46 infected church-goers. pic.twitter.com/CoJHTCYsQG — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) March 17, 2020 ..
.. Breaking news. Accommodation found for 10000 Malaysian workers in SG. Source: SG MOM Employers will receive $50 per day for each affected worker for 14 days. — Not my ministers. (@ahkmlog) March 17, 2020 .. IN PICTURES: As morning … Continue reading
.. Rina Harun blunders… Perkhidmatan Talian Kasih perlu diteruskan – Hannah Yeohhttps://t.co/at2xloG6u1 pic.twitter.com/C764eanGmT — Roketkini (@roketkini) March 18, 2020 Back Door mentality – Minister Rina Harun lifts Talian Kasih hotline suspension after bipartisan criticism | Malay Mail https://t.co/fwBHXLiU6G — Ir.Kumar … Continue reading