- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Najib declines to comment on viral 'marriage' photo
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Questions about compensation for victims of the Japanese Death Railway (received via WhatsApp)...
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- A US$60 bil crypto collapse reveals a new kind of bank run | The Edge Markets
- Returning to normal in Shanghai after 2 months? Yes, gradually but only in some places
- 7,337,385 hits
Daily Archives: March 21, 2020
.. Our lobang bontot Minister versus our neighbor pic.twitter.com/GqE9mJrsfL — SST (@SST_1972) March 21, 2020 ..
.. Police, soldiers to patrol supermarkets, markets Full story:https://t.co/ORenaQcXwR pic.twitter.com/MCILVuAbXp — The Star (@staronline) March 22, 2020 .. .. Anggota ATM dan PDRM bersama-sama membuat sekatan jalan raya di Jalan Sentul Pasar bagi melaksanakan #PerintahKawalanPergerakan. pic.twitter.com/0XMo1fmzXE — BERNAMA (@bernamadotcom) March … Continue reading
Pantai Hospital Laguna Merbok in Kedah shuts down for 22 and 23 March 2020: Pregnant woman patient tested Covid-19 positive after giving birth.
.. #MALAYSIACovid19: Pregnant woman's failure to disclose she lives with a #Coronavirus positive family member who attended the #Tabligh Sri Petaling, causes a #Kedah hospital to close down for fumigation after she tested positive herself. https://t.co/cXlRZBumbs — Amy Chew (@1AmyChew) … Continue reading
.. Coronavirus: China reports first local infection in 4 days and another jump in imported cases https://t.co/tcPvgC0K8g — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) March 22, 2020 .. Excerpts from:https://twitter.com/KittySn52889207/status/1241337799149645824?s=19 prognosis As China’s Virus Cases Reach Zero, Experts Warn of Second Wave Bloomberg … Continue reading
Lim Kit Siang: If you want to borrow former health minister, Dzulkefly Ahmad, to lead Putrajaya’s war on Covid-19, you only have to ask…
.. Dzulkefly can help Putrajaya’s war on Covid-19, says Kit Siang FMT Reporters -March 21, 2020 6:00 P PETALING JAYA: DAP’s Lim Kit Siang says former health minister Dzulkefly Ahmad can help in Putrajaya’s war on Covid-19 which has now caused … Continue reading
.. Sarawak Report: Is the coup coalition fit for…..? https://t.co/4Scdz7WFiz — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) March 21, 2020
.. Profiteering by private hospitals, being given the run-around and wrong information given to a worried rakyat…Investigate please before people refuse to seek treatment and spreads the Coronavirus https://t.co/mQ7tRfsoBD — Mariam Admrl-Gen (@mariamAdmrlGen) March 21, 2020 ..
Former Minister of Defence, Liew Chin Tong: On the deployment of the Malaysian Armed Forces (The Edge Markets)…
.. Liew Chin Tong on the deployment of the Malaysian Armed Forces – The Edge Markets https://t.co/5vacV0g1Gq — Liew Chin Tong (@LiewChinTong) March 21, 2020 ..
.. Taburan kes #COVIDー19 di Malaysia mengikut daerah setakat 21 Mac 2020. pic.twitter.com/2Mxu2bBvXN — KKMPutrajaya (@KKMPutrajaya) March 22, 2020 As of noon yesterday, there are 45 Covid-19 cases in Perak with two patients being treated at the intensive care unit. … Continue reading
.. ‘They steal so much that they can’t give us free masks’ https://t.co/ZeGTY9wCLj pic.twitter.com/wPF5m6DWDU — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) March 21, 2020 ..