- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Viral video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Further action being mulled against Leong Mun Wai for post on Lee Hsien Yang & wife | In Parliament
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- 7,692,401 hits
Daily Archives: March 21, 2020
Health Ministers: Singapore versus Malaysia…
.. Our lobang bontot Minister versus our neighbor pic.twitter.com/GqE9mJrsfL — SST (@SST_1972) March 21, 2020 ..
The Army is here. From midnight, Sunday 22 March 2020. To enforce the MCO.
.. Police, soldiers to patrol supermarkets, markets Full story:https://t.co/ORenaQcXwR pic.twitter.com/MCILVuAbXp — The Star (@staronline) March 22, 2020 .. .. Anggota ATM dan PDRM bersama-sama membuat sekatan jalan raya di Jalan Sentul Pasar bagi melaksanakan #PerintahKawalanPergerakan. pic.twitter.com/0XMo1fmzXE — BERNAMA (@bernamadotcom) March … Continue reading
Pantai Hospital Laguna Merbok in Kedah shuts down for 22 and 23 March 2020: Pregnant woman patient tested Covid-19 positive after giving birth.
.. #MALAYSIACovid19: Pregnant woman's failure to disclose she lives with a #Coronavirus positive family member who attended the #Tabligh Sri Petaling, causes a #Kedah hospital to close down for fumigation after she tested positive herself. https://t.co/cXlRZBumbs — Amy Chew (@1AmyChew) … Continue reading
Watch China: Will there be a second wave?
.. Coronavirus: China reports first local infection in 4 days and another jump in imported cases https://t.co/tcPvgC0K8g — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) March 22, 2020 .. Excerpts from:https://twitter.com/KittySn52889207/status/1241337799149645824?s=19 prognosis As China’s Virus Cases Reach Zero, Experts Warn of Second Wave Bloomberg … Continue reading
Lim Kit Siang: If you want to borrow former health minister, Dzulkefly Ahmad, to lead Putrajaya’s war on Covid-19, you only have to ask…
.. Dzulkefly can help Putrajaya’s war on Covid-19, says Kit Siang FMT Reporters -March 21, 2020 6:00 P PETALING JAYA: DAP’s Lim Kit Siang says former health minister Dzulkefly Ahmad can help in Putrajaya’s war on Covid-19 which has now caused … Continue reading
Sarawak Report comment: Is the coup coalition fit for purpose?
.. Sarawak Report: Is the coup coalition fit for…..? https://t.co/4Scdz7WFiz — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) March 21, 2020
Mariam Mokhtar: Mr Health Minister…
.. Profiteering by private hospitals, being given the run-around and wrong information given to a worried rakyat…Investigate please before people refuse to seek treatment and spreads the Coronavirus https://t.co/mQ7tRfsoBD — Mariam Admrl-Gen (@mariamAdmrlGen) March 21, 2020 ..
Former Minister of Defence, Liew Chin Tong: On the deployment of the Malaysian Armed Forces (The Edge Markets)…
.. Liew Chin Tong on the deployment of the Malaysian Armed Forces – The Edge Markets https://t.co/5vacV0g1Gq — Liew Chin Tong (@LiewChinTong) March 21, 2020 ..
Ipoh has no cases let alone deaths from Covid-19 but 2 cases under ICU at Ipoh GH…
.. Taburan kes #COVIDー19 di Malaysia mengikut daerah setakat 21 Mac 2020. pic.twitter.com/2Mxu2bBvXN — KKMPutrajaya (@KKMPutrajaya) March 22, 2020 As of noon yesterday, there are 45 Covid-19 cases in Perak with two patients being treated at the intensive care unit. … Continue reading
S Thayaparan: They steal so much that they can’t give us free masks (Malaysiakini)…
.. ‘They steal so much that they can’t give us free masks’ https://t.co/ZeGTY9wCLj pic.twitter.com/wPF5m6DWDU — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) March 21, 2020 ..