- Zhao Lijian's wife, Tang Tianru, is one of only two people in China who is maskless in public. The other is Xi Jinping
- Ex-Commando Syed Mohd Idris reveals the truth about Anwar Ibrahim
- Cabinet announcement by PM10 'Live' at 8.15pm (Friday, 2 December, 2022)
- The rumour that Tengku Zafrul could be Finance Minister has people on Twitter horrified
- Gobind Singh Deo is not in the Cabinet because...
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him.
- Murder, and suicide, from the same balcony of a 26th floor apartment in Damansara Perdana, PJ...
- While Lim Guan Eng is willing to serve in any capacity, he is not in the Anwar Ibrahim Cabinet
- China is too small for both Xi Jinping and Winnie the Pooh
- 7,562,677 hits
Daily Archives: March 13, 2020
Anwar Ibrahim: PH is now PKR, DAP and Amanah. Is Mahathir still chairman? Anwar: You can ask him yourself.
.. PH now comprises of PKR, DAP and Amanah #Malaysia@_rodahidup @1EinXnitta @ahkmlog @cheong_desmond @devilishram @drsunflower @extttc @geanalyst @imfsea_aruna @lowelsielow @malaysianalways @mary_soh @nonvitaltooth @skumar176 @yvonneapy @zulnine09https://t.co/rySZZOWFPo — The Long Tweet (@tanjooilong) March 13, 2020 By Teoh Pei Ying March 13, 2020 … Continue reading
And what was that all about, Annuar Musa? Did you say that you are a TPr, a professional town planner?
.. Cepatnya @AnnuarMusa buat kerja. Kan saya dah kata, hati² dengan orang ini. Dia dilantik jadi Menteri 11.3.2020 alamatnya di kementerian wilayah. Tapi tarikhnya 1.1.2020. …mcm mana tu? Siap jadi town planner berdaftar lagi.🤭 pic.twitter.com/dsEmiYjUUi — Tg.Haslinda (@tg_haslinda) March 13, … Continue reading
.. MARCH 20, 2020REUTERS LOPBURI, THAILAND – A mass brawl between two troupes of monkeys in Thailand’s Lopburi province, captured on a video clip that went viral online last week, sparked concerns that the animals might be starving as coronavirus pandemic … Continue reading
.. Covid-19: Sabah DCM urges Tawau community to avoid panic buying essential items https://t.co/w8UAdEtSkg — Malay Mail (@malaymail) March 12, 2020 .. Tawau people have been urged against panicking and panic buying following Sabah's first #Covid19 detected in the district. … Continue reading
.. It's the Guardian again. On Muhyiddin this time.https://t.co/c0ThOkZQi9 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) March 13, 2020