- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- The Collapse of the ITC: Why 10,000 Ipohites had to "jump aeroplane" (work illegally) in America
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- John Chan and Kenny Chan, two Old Pinks who demonstrated against Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen
- The Federal Court says NO to Najib Razak's appeal for a review: March 31, 2023
- Remembering Leslie Cheung: How his cultural legacy lives on 20 years after death
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- 7,701,350 hits
Daily Archives: March 6, 2020
Finance Twitter: Hadi Awang has just admitted that Muhyiddin did not have the numbers…
.. In times like these, silence is golden…https://t.co/bTOUViv5ya — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) March 6, 2020 Hadi Awang, the president of Islamist party PAS, should zip his mouth because the more he talks the more beans he spills. When Mahathir was the … Continue reading
Liew Chin Tong: On Muhyiddin and Malay votes..
.. https://www.liewchintong.com/2020/03/05/on-muhyiddin-and-malay-votes/?amp_markup=1&__twitter_impression=true On Muhyiddin and Malay votes By Admin March 05, 2020 Since 2017, when Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (or Bersatu) aligned with the Pakatan Harapan original parties namely PKR, Amanah and DAP, I had numerous lengthy and candid conversations … Continue reading
Bloomberg: Why Malaysia’s politics are messy and what’s at stake…
.. Excerpts from: Who is Malaysia's new prime minister? Why did Mahathir Mohamad resign? What does the king have to do with it all? Your questions answered. https://t.co/cWfx4IfA2w — Bloomberg (@business) March 6, 2020 By Anuradha Raghu March 2, 2020, … Continue reading
Tan Suee Chieh, Integrating an actuarial and risk based approach with psychology of crowds, fear and biases…
.. Integrating an actuarial and risk based approach with psychology of crowds, fear and biases. Spinoza “I have striven not to laugh at human actions, not to weep at them, not to hate them, but to understand them.” @actuarynews @IntActuarial … Continue reading
Did Lee Kwan Yew really say this about corruption?
.. sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ ᴍɪɴɪsᴛᴇʀ, ʟᴇᴇ ᴋᴜᴀɴ ʏᴇᴡ sᴀɪᴅ “ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴs ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ” : ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ….. ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʀʀᴜᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀʙᴇs ʟɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴄʜᴇsᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ … Continue reading
Why Father stopped eating dog meat…