- Murder, and suicide, from the same balcony of a 26th floor apartment in Damansara Perdana, PJ...
- Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him.
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Fact-check: Is the new govt dominated by non-Malays and non-Muslims?
- Do you see what I see? Paying for votes bought?
- Untrue: Elizabeth Eads' claim that a Malaysian doctor was sentenced to death at the new "Nuremberg trial" for giving a Covid vaccine injection
- Who will be in Anwar Ibrahim's cabinet? How small will it be?
- Elon Musk Just RELEASED The Tesla Phone! (RIP iPhones)
- Awkward silence: China official Zhao Lijian temporarily speechless after question on protests
- Anwar issues letter to Baling MP, Hassan Saad, demanding apology over ‘Israeli link’ claim
- 7,561,031 hits
Daily Archives: March 6, 2020
.. In times like these, silence is golden…https://t.co/bTOUViv5ya — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) March 6, 2020 Hadi Awang, the president of Islamist party PAS, should zip his mouth because the more he talks the more beans he spills. When Mahathir was the … Continue reading
.. https://www.liewchintong.com/2020/03/05/on-muhyiddin-and-malay-votes/?amp_markup=1&__twitter_impression=true On Muhyiddin and Malay votes By Admin March 05, 2020 Since 2017, when Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (or Bersatu) aligned with the Pakatan Harapan original parties namely PKR, Amanah and DAP, I had numerous lengthy and candid conversations … Continue reading
.. Excerpts from: Who is Malaysia's new prime minister? Why did Mahathir Mohamad resign? What does the king have to do with it all? Your questions answered. https://t.co/cWfx4IfA2w — Bloomberg (@business) March 6, 2020 By Anuradha Raghu March 2, 2020, … Continue reading
Tan Suee Chieh, Integrating an actuarial and risk based approach with psychology of crowds, fear and biases…
.. Integrating an actuarial and risk based approach with psychology of crowds, fear and biases. Spinoza “I have striven not to laugh at human actions, not to weep at them, not to hate them, but to understand them.” @actuarynews @IntActuarial … Continue reading
.. sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ ᴍɪɴɪsᴛᴇʀ, ʟᴇᴇ ᴋᴜᴀɴ ʏᴇᴡ sᴀɪᴅ “ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴs ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ” : ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ….. ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʀʀᴜᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀʙᴇs ʟɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴄʜᴇsᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ … Continue reading