- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Singapore PM announces a stricter shut down from Tuesday 7 April 2020 for a month...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- Will Ivermectin, the "wonder drug" from Japan, be the "miracle drug" against Coronavirus?
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- 5,739,241 hits
Daily Archives: March 6, 2020
.. In times like these, silence is golden…https://t.co/bTOUViv5ya — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) March 6, 2020 Hadi Awang, the president of Islamist party PAS, should zip his mouth because the more he talks the more beans he spills. When Mahathir was the … Continue reading
.. https://www.liewchintong.com/2020/03/05/on-muhyiddin-and-malay-votes/?amp_markup=1&__twitter_impression=true On Muhyiddin and Malay votes By Admin March 05, 2020 Since 2017, when Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (or Bersatu) aligned with the Pakatan Harapan original parties namely PKR, Amanah and DAP, I had numerous lengthy and candid conversations … Continue reading
.. Excerpts from: Who is Malaysia's new prime minister? Why did Mahathir Mohamad resign? What does the king have to do with it all? Your questions answered. https://t.co/cWfx4IfA2w — Bloomberg (@business) March 6, 2020 By Anuradha Raghu March 2, 2020, … Continue reading
Tan Suee Chieh, Integrating an actuarial and risk based approach with psychology of crowds, fear and biases…
.. Integrating an actuarial and risk based approach with psychology of crowds, fear and biases. Spinoza “I have striven not to laugh at human actions, not to weep at them, not to hate them, but to understand them.” @actuarynews @IntActuarial … Continue reading
.. sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ ᴍɪɴɪsᴛᴇʀ, ʟᴇᴇ ᴋᴜᴀɴ ʏᴇᴡ sᴀɪᴅ “ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴs ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ” : ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ….. ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʀʀᴜᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀʙᴇs ʟɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴄʜᴇsᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ … Continue reading