- Breaking news! No press conference by 2 Bersatu MPs in Muhyiddin's cabinet but Flying Car Minister Redzuan met with Dr Mahathir!
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- Before Najib's newly-employed Israeli spy agency, Senpai, could act...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Video: Mahathir speaks of Muhyiddin Yassin and the PN govt...
- Is Mahathir still Bersatu Chairman? See for yourself!
- Malaysia's NASA girl, Brelveenraj Kaur, is the Real Deal...
- 6 Food Panda riders charged with rioting at Puchong, Selangor, 10 still at large: They had reacted to an attack on a female colleague.
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- RM200k fine for private hospital which overcharged a patient for face masks used by nurses who treated his daughter...
- 5,840,973 hits
Daily Archives: January 7, 2020
2 suspek dikenalpasti,seorang lelaki dan seorang wanita.Suspek lelaki berselindung disebalik pemakaian telekung wanita untuk menggeledah beg tangan muslimat yang diletakkan di belakang. Video▶️Masjid Ibn Abbas pic.twitter.com/dtX6DSdpHR — Friends of 999 Malaysia 🇲🇾 (@999Malaysia) January 7, 2020
.. Excerpts from: A baby was found alive in a bin at the bottom of a rubbish chute at Block 534 Bedok North Street 3 on Tuesday (Jan 7) morning. Baby found alive in Bedok North block rubbish chute https://t.co/T3muN6FhjZ … Continue reading
SMK Bandar Puchong 1: Its CNY decorations come under attack from Parti Bumiputera Perkasa Malaysia (PUTRA) vice-president and lawyer Mohd Khairul Azam Abdul Aziz…
.. Cabinet rebukes those playing up racist sentiments over CNY school deco https://t.co/sWXiUFv5qR pic.twitter.com/9BkV9dYK73 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) January 8, 2020 The cabinet today has rebuked the act of certain quarters in playing up racist and extremist sentiments over Chinese New … Continue reading
. What a shame!https://t.co/Q5QLoyLVAI — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) January 7, 2020 Clean toilets and tourism go hand in hand.https://t.co/8hq2Snsi4c — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) January 7, 2020 . . https://thetravelmanuel.com/why-malaysia-has-the-worst-toilets-in-the-world/
. https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/480782 . https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/09/24/ti-azmin-defending-anwar-on-chinese-schools-a-laugh/ . Anwar Instructed That Crucifixes Be Removed From Christian Schools & Growth of Chinese Education Was Heavily Hampered – Can Such A Leader Be “Better” For Sabah . Patrick Teoh : Who Is Anwar Ibrahim ? … Continue reading
.. Excerpts from: Police bosses have vowed to ensure three men charged over alleged offences committed in areas of the NSW South Coast impacted by bushfires are appropriately punished. #9News https://t.co/FpUjjUGw3D — Nine News Melbourne (@9NewsMelb) January 7, 2020 NSW … Continue reading
Not true that Maszlee had to go because of Maszlee’s plan to reopen Saudi-backed King Salman Centre for International Peace (KSCIP)…
. https://www.malaymail.com/amp/news/malaysia/2020/01/07/pm-maszlees-exit-not-linked-to-purported-king-salman-centre-revival-bid/1825428?__twitter_impression=true . The prime minister was angered when he heard the former education minister was attempting to resuscitate the King Salman Centre for International Peace. #FMTNews @chedetofficial @maszlee https://t.co/m2i3bGgNsj — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 7, 2020 Plan to … Continue reading