- Joe Biden's bodyguard: Idiot posts fake news on Youtube that David Cho is Chinese, that Communist China is protecting Biden. No, David Cho is Korean American!
- The RM1,000 fine: CCTV released by Nur Izzati Aqilah Lokman Hakim shows that the police were mistaken but Johor police chief Ayub Khan now says he won't give any comment...
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Malaysian Dr Shaiful Aizad (former President ISMA Australia) and a trans patient. In Sydney.
- Korean American David Cho to lead President Biden's secret service detail (No, he's not Chinese and not from Communist China!)
- Is Biden's Bible a Masonic Illuminati Bible with an upside down Cross? No, it is his family Bible that has a Celtic cross, and those upside down crosses are latches.
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- The SaNOtize nasal spray against Covid-19 is on the way!
- I have the name of the Bersatu Youth leader arrested for drug possession but I can't tell you...
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- 6,327,735 hits
Daily Archives: January 16, 2020
Zakir Naik refused to return to India, claiming that India had an unjust system. What will Tony Fernandes do? India summons Tony Fernandes in money laundering probe https://t.co/3Fj0RrXKyX — aruna (@imfsea_aruna) January 16, 2020 India summons Tony Fernandes in money … Continue reading
. In the name of public interest, am sharing this wickedly bad meal British Airways treated me to during a 13hr flight. Behold: chicken curry served with anaemic boiled egg, topped with smelly, slimy anchovies. ANCHOVIES. I quite like plane … Continue reading
.. Deputy MB: We got a Merc each, cheaper to maintain than old Protons https://t.co/AnTfCl9t6i pic.twitter.com/PMH88j0u0O — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) January 16, 2020 Deputy MB: We got a Merc each, cheaper to maintain than old Protons N Faizal Ghazali Published: 7:31 … Continue reading
MCA slams govt over hiccups in e-tunai Rakyat rollouthttps://t.co/wD0voRyfJR https://t.co/wD0voRyfJR — The Star (@staronline) January 16, 2020 PETALING JAYA: The MCA has slammed the government over its lack of proper planning for the rollout of the e-tunai Rakyat initiative, which … Continue reading
https://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKBN1ZF14T?__twitter_impression=true Primary Industries Minister, Teresa Kok told BFM News, the ministry will engage with stakeholders in India to restore the market’s confidence in Malaysian palm oil. This comes after India’s move to impose restrictions on the imports of refined palm … Continue reading
.. After flashing incident, Singaporean actor and singer Aliff Aziz says no one knows what he’s going through | Malay Mail https://t.co/xsUMQxwHSZ — Malay Mail (@malaymail) January 16, 2020 After flashing incident, Singaporean actor and singer Aliff Aziz says no … Continue reading
Open warfare: Abu Sahid Mohamed of Maju Holdings calls Shahril Ridzua Ridzuan of Khazanah a liar over PLUS…
.. FMT You’re a liar, tycoon blasts Khazanah’s Shahril after decision to keep PLUS Ainaa Aiman – January 16, 2020 Abu Sahid Mohamed has reacted angrily to a claim by Khazanah Nasional managing director Shahril Ridza Ridzuan that bids submitted … Continue reading
Peru to deport tourists for allegedly defecating at Machu Picchu. https://t.co/W7fv3PYN4V — NBC News (@NBCNews) January 15, 2020
.. Barisan Politicising Sabah Temporary Pass To Cover Up Its Own Failure, Says CM https://t.co/uczNVDImsR pic.twitter.com/ej7Ho4HAw7 — Borneo Today (@borneotodaynews) January 10, 2020 BARISAN POLITICISING SABAH TEMPORARY PASS TO COVER UP ITS OWN FAILURE, SAYS CM January 11, 2020 KIMANIS: The … Continue reading
Asia Sentinel Islamic Assault on Malaysia’s Higher Education January 15, 2020 681 By: Murray Hunter When Maszlee Malik handed back Malaysia’s education portfolio after Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamed fired him abruptly on January 2, he left behind a fifth column … Continue reading