- Datuk Ken Liow Lian Keong, 40 and his wife, Chen Lye Kuen, 41, plead not guilty to 4 charges of using their residence as a common gaming house.
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Ryan Cole made the dubious claim that there has been a 20 times increase in cancer in vaccinated patients
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- Israel and the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine: Is the booster vaccine failing? No.
- Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules: Are yours genuine?
- Somewhere in China, a Chinese 'George Floyd' is suffocated
- Alligators are invaded by walking catfish. In Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Florida
- Michelin's Uptis is an airless car tire that won't ever get a flat
- 6,887,558 hits
Daily Archives: January 17, 2020
Isaac is a student of SJKC Wu Teck, Klang, Selangor. #NSTeducation: An eight-year-old boy who sat for the #Mathematics Extended #Cambridge #IGCSE last year passed with Grade A. https://t.co/HlaS8N2jO0 — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) January 17, 2020
By Faris Fuad – January 17, 2020 @ 6:13pm KUALA LUMPUR: Former Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak and his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor will soon be called in by police to have their statements taken over recently-exposed recordings of telephone conversations … Continue reading
A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn’t go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral…
.. After drug party arrests, activist demands Syed Saddiq’s ministry come clean on contracts Thursday, 16 Jan 2020 01:25 PM MYT BY JUSTIN ONG KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 16 — The Youth and Sports Ministry must state its dealings with the … Continue reading
JB pre 2020 .. Excerpt from: Johor Bahru in Malaysia: why Singapore’s poor relation is making the most of its Chinese heritage https://t.co/v6pRVn5YBY — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) January 17, 2020 How Johor Bahru in Malaysia, long in Singapore’s shadow, is … Continue reading
First sight may be of a gorilla and not an orang utan… Ini lah Cara Umno kempen d Kimanis ?? Adakah dengan cara ini , mengoyakakan gambar Orang Islam , CM Sabah , membawa imej yg buruk d Kimanis , … Continue reading