- Datuk Ken Liow Lian Keong, 40 and his wife, Chen Lye Kuen, 41, plead not guilty to 4 charges of using their residence as a common gaming house.
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Ryan Cole made the dubious claim that there has been a 20 times increase in cancer in vaccinated patients
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- Israel and the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine: Is the booster vaccine failing? No.
- Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules: Are yours genuine?
- Somewhere in China, a Chinese 'George Floyd' is suffocated
- Alligators are invaded by walking catfish. In Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Florida
- Landslide on Jalan Simpang Pulai-Cameron Highlands, road closed
- 6,887,625 hits
Daily Archives: January 13, 2020
.. The MACC chief says police have recorded her statement over the release of the audio clips. #FMTNews #NajibRazak #LatheefaKoya https://t.co/SDjWhoYHnH — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 14, 2020 KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) chief Latheefa Koya says she … Continue reading
Dengkil assemblyman Adhif Syan Abdullah and 10 ministry officers among 17 nabbed at drug party at Puchong condominium…
. .. #NSTnation: Adhif, who is also the Dengkil state assemblyman, is believed to have been detained along with 10 ministerial special officers at an entertainment outlet in Damansara, Petaling Jaya, at 1.30am on Sunday.https://t.co/5QpAdPSRfh — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) … Continue reading
The health minister says the video of two thermal scanner operators at klia2 'leaves a bad impression'. #FMTNews #KLIA2 #ThermalScanner https://t.co/1xdsSY0EMN — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 13, 2020
.. malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Delegatus non potest delegare 2: The statutory declarations Americk Sidhu Published: Dec 27th, 2019 | Modified: Dec 29th, 2019 COMMENT | There are three relevant statutory declarations which have been affirmed to date. Two are by PI … Continue reading
.. malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Delegatus non potest delegare 3: The investigations Americk Sidhu Published: Dec 30th, 2019 | Modified: Dec 31st, 2019 COMMENT | It is surprising that Azilah Hadri has as yet to produce a complete retraction of the contents of … Continue reading
It's a protest day? ❤️😁😁pic.twitter.com/Nwk8SU0QyA — Figen.. (@TheFigen) January 12, 2020