- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- The Atlantis Report: America in chaos, societal and economic meltdown...
- 6,310,341 hits
Daily Archives: January 13, 2020
.. The MACC chief says police have recorded her statement over the release of the audio clips. #FMTNews #NajibRazak #LatheefaKoya https://t.co/SDjWhoYHnH — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 14, 2020 KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) chief Latheefa Koya says she … Continue reading
Dengkil assemblyman Adhif Syan Abdullah and 10 ministry officers among 17 nabbed at drug party at Puchong condominium…
. .. #NSTnation: Adhif, who is also the Dengkil state assemblyman, is believed to have been detained along with 10 ministerial special officers at an entertainment outlet in Damansara, Petaling Jaya, at 1.30am on Sunday.https://t.co/5QpAdPSRfh — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) … Continue reading
The health minister says the video of two thermal scanner operators at klia2 'leaves a bad impression'. #FMTNews #KLIA2 #ThermalScanner https://t.co/1xdsSY0EMN — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 13, 2020
.. malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Delegatus non potest delegare 2: The statutory declarations Americk Sidhu Published: Dec 27th, 2019 | Modified: Dec 29th, 2019 COMMENT | There are three relevant statutory declarations which have been affirmed to date. Two are by PI … Continue reading
.. malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Delegatus non potest delegare 3: The investigations Americk Sidhu Published: Dec 30th, 2019 | Modified: Dec 31st, 2019 COMMENT | It is surprising that Azilah Hadri has as yet to produce a complete retraction of the contents of … Continue reading
It's a protest day? ❤️😁😁pic.twitter.com/Nwk8SU0QyA — Figen.. (@TheFigen) January 12, 2020