- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- Breaking news: The Pasir Bestari sand quarry in Hulu Langat, Selangor collapses!
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- 6,311,327 hits
Daily Archives: January 28, 2020
. @jyllandsposten Ed. in Chief states abt #China flag drawing:– no apology will be made to China– drawing just meant to describe situation [visually], not meant as provocation/critique– cultural divide., Denmark has wider tolerance for what to think, write and … Continue reading
Actor Zed Zaidi charged with posting fake news: He knew that the news was fake but posted it! #Coronavirus!
.. Zed Zaidi Kena Dakwa di Mahkamah Menurut Bernama, Zed serta empat yang lain dituduh membuat kenyataan mengenai wabak Covid-19 di media sosial sehingga boleh menyebabkan kegentaran kepada orang ramai. pic.twitter.com/c46QtA8sTx — GangUtara (@Gang_Utara) February 21, 2020 Zed Zaidi, three … Continue reading
Opinion LETTER ‘Correction Notices’: Singapore Responds The Singapore government defends its policy of issuing corrections to online posts.Jan. 27, 2020 To the Editor: “Want to Criticize Singapore? Expect a ‘Correction Notice,’” by Kirsten Han (Op-Ed, nytimes.com, Jan. 21), is wrong … Continue reading
. .. MAPS theme park in Perak closed until further notice https://t.co/M5vW5FXm2b — Malay Mail (@malaymail) January 28, 2020 MAPS theme park in Perak closed until further notice Tuesday, 28 Jan 2020 10:26 AM MYT IPOH, Jan 28 — The … Continue reading
. Don't be like this asshole tourist when you're visiting other countries. pic.twitter.com/ksTU5smPrF — Toon Seri Anthraxxxx (@anthraxxxx) January 27, 2020
How Dr Chua Kaw Bing, as a student, broke the rules to save Malaysia from the Nipah virus (Malay Mail)…
. How a student broke the rules to save Malaysia from the Nipah virus Monday, 27 Feb 2017 09:48 AM MYT KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 27 — Dr Chua Kaw Beng is one of the most unassuming people you will ever … Continue reading