- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- The Atlantis Report: America in chaos, societal and economic meltdown...
- 6,310,154 hits
Daily Archives: January 8, 2020
Video: The DPM, Finance Minister and other members of the Cabinet arrive at SMK Bandar Puchong 1 in support of its CNY decorations.
Menteri Luar Dato' @saifuddinabd turut bersama YAB Timbalan Perdana Menteri @drwanazizah dan rakan kabinet @GobindSinghDeo @SyedSaddiq @xavierjayakumar @guanenglim @mujahidrawa serta @WongChenPKR @ngszehan @DrSitiMariah di SMK Pusat Bandar Puchong (1), meraikan semangat muhibbah. pic.twitter.com/HNxhVwGr5T — Norman Goh (@imnormgoh) January 8, 2020
.. There will be plenty of fall out from today's shock MACC phone recordings – not least in the on-going legal dispute between Malaysia & Abu Dhabi with conspiracy now indicated at the highest level on both sides to cover … Continue reading
.. Takut doh tengok rosmah, takleh salahkan najib la takut bini https://t.co/XFkvEb9rig — Matteo GueWandouzi (@ezwanfazrul) January 8, 2020 .. 'I have nothing to say' – Rosmah Mansor #AWANInews #AWANI745 https://t.co/scqSnTtkZB pic.twitter.com/QRZdCfPYY6 — 🇲🇾Astro AWANI🇲🇾 (@501Awani) January 8, 2020 ‘I … Continue reading
.. The cabinet viewed seriously those who filed police report over Chinese New Year decorations at a national school as trying to stir up racial and religious sentiments . There’s no place for racists and extremists who threaten racial unity … Continue reading
Looks like it’s a clip from an intercepted call. It’s either intercepted by the Malaysians, the UAE, or the Americans. https://t.co/LYTZr9dtnU — Khabir (@KhabirM) January 8, 2020
.Azwan is no.19, Azwan bro.After being named in phone recording, Azwan wants Latheefa to resignhttps://www.malaysiakini.com/news/506663#.XhiTX6jXmDQ.whatsapp..
Rosmah yells at Najib, “Darling, you are the PM…take charge, you got goons around you!” (Read the transcript.)
.. Received via WhatsApp: Najib: Datin. Rosmah: Ah, Datuk, ya. Najib: Hi. Rosmah: Hi. (Raises voice) Can I advise you something? Najib: Ya, ya, ok. Anything? Rosmah: You still don’t listen to me. They tell you to slow down on … Continue reading
Amazing video of Qasim Sulaimani’s end… pic.twitter.com/qB6tlgGvTJ — Chin Peng (@SiamLaksa) January 8, 2020
Ianya merupakan satu perkara biasa untuk membuat hiasan bagi meraikan sesuatu acara kebudayaan seperti sambutan Tahun Baharu Cina. Kita adalah masyarakat yang mempunyai pelbagai budaya dan kita meraikan acara-acara seperti ini di peringkat kebangsaan sejak bertahun-tahun lalu. Kita perlu menghormati … Continue reading