- Breaking news! No press conference by 2 Bersatu MPs in Muhyiddin's cabinet!
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- Before Najib's newly-employed Israeli spy agency, Senpai, could act...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Video: Mahathir speaks of Muhyiddin Yassin and the PN govt...
- Is Mahathir still Bersatu Chairman? See for yourself!
- Malaysia's NASA girl, Brelveenraj Kaur, is the Real Deal...
- 6 Food Panda riders charged with rioting at Puchong, Selangor, 10 still at large: They had reacted to an attack on a female colleague.
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- RM200k fine for private hospital which overcharged a patient for face masks used by nurses who treated his daughter...
- 5,840,973 hits
Daily Archives: January 2, 2020
There’s a lot of speculation as to who will the new Minister of Education be. And what the Minister will introduce… .. 1. The new Minister won’t be Chinese. Not even a Muslim Chinese. Why? Malay NGOs will go rabid … Continue reading
. @maszlee quits as Education Minister effective tomorrow (Jan 3) pic.twitter.com/iZA1ZiDAXP — BERNAMA (@bernamadotcom) January 2, 2020
.. #BHKes: Saksi sahkan perkahwinan Bung Moktar, Zizie Izettehttps://t.co/I45P6tetsR pic.twitter.com/pPefVGQ8eI — Berita Harian (@bharianmy) January 2, 2020 .. Marriage status confirmation kicks off Bung-Zizie's RM2.8m graft trial https://t.co/YMF9UYOBtu pic.twitter.com/K4GLEaPU2d — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) January 2, 2020 Marriage status confirmation kicks off … Continue reading
.. It comes amid a divisive debate over the introduction of Jawi in vernacular schools. #FMTNews #DrMahathir #MaszleeMalik https://t.co/ulzfZEECZv — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 2, 2020 KUALA LUMPUR: There is intense speculation that changes will be made in the … Continue reading
.. The revelation by the Embassy of Japan that it had paid compensation to the Malaysian government for families of victims of the so called “Death Railway” project in the 1940s is shocking. The sum of RM207 billion or whatever … Continue reading
.. The non-Malay hate in the mufti of Perlis’ speech https://t.co/LV24lfxobc pic.twitter.com/enkL7lmJT4 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 31, 2019 The non-Malay hate in the mufti of Perlis’ speech S THAYAPARAN Published: Jan 1st, 2020 | Modified: Jan 1st, 2020 COMMENT | “At the same time, … Continue reading