- Datuk Ken Liow Lian Keong, 40 and his wife, Chen Lye Kuen, 41, plead not guilty to 4 charges of using their residence as a common gaming house.
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Ryan Cole made the dubious claim that there has been a 20 times increase in cancer in vaccinated patients
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules: Are yours genuine?
- Israel and the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine: Is the booster vaccine failing? No.
- Somewhere in China, a Chinese 'George Floyd' is suffocated
- Alligators are invaded by walking catfish. In Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Florida
- Michelin's Uptis is an airless car tire that won't ever get a flat
- 6,887,509 hits
Daily Archives: January 2, 2020
There’s a lot of speculation as to who will the new Minister of Education be. And what the Minister will introduce… .. 1. The new Minister won’t be Chinese. Not even a Muslim Chinese. Why? Malay NGOs will go rabid … Continue reading
. @maszlee quits as Education Minister effective tomorrow (Jan 3) pic.twitter.com/iZA1ZiDAXP — BERNAMA (@bernamadotcom) January 2, 2020
.. #BHKes: Saksi sahkan perkahwinan Bung Moktar, Zizie Izettehttps://t.co/I45P6tetsR pic.twitter.com/pPefVGQ8eI — Berita Harian (@bharianmy) January 2, 2020 .. Marriage status confirmation kicks off Bung-Zizie's RM2.8m graft trial https://t.co/YMF9UYOBtu pic.twitter.com/K4GLEaPU2d — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) January 2, 2020 Marriage status confirmation kicks off … Continue reading
.. It comes amid a divisive debate over the introduction of Jawi in vernacular schools. #FMTNews #DrMahathir #MaszleeMalik https://t.co/ulzfZEECZv — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 2, 2020 KUALA LUMPUR: There is intense speculation that changes will be made in the … Continue reading
.. The revelation by the Embassy of Japan that it had paid compensation to the Malaysian government for families of victims of the so called “Death Railway” project in the 1940s is shocking. The sum of RM207 billion or whatever … Continue reading
.. The non-Malay hate in the mufti of Perlis’ speech https://t.co/LV24lfxobc pic.twitter.com/enkL7lmJT4 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 31, 2019 The non-Malay hate in the mufti of Perlis’ speech S THAYAPARAN Published: Jan 1st, 2020 | Modified: Jan 1st, 2020 COMMENT | “At the same time, … Continue reading