- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- The Atlantis Report: America in chaos, societal and economic meltdown...
- 6,310,017 hits
Daily Archives: January 2, 2020
There’s a lot of speculation as to who will the new Minister of Education be. And what the Minister will introduce… .. 1. The new Minister won’t be Chinese. Not even a Muslim Chinese. Why? Malay NGOs will go rabid … Continue reading
. @maszlee quits as Education Minister effective tomorrow (Jan 3) pic.twitter.com/iZA1ZiDAXP — BERNAMA (@bernamadotcom) January 2, 2020
.. #BHKes: Saksi sahkan perkahwinan Bung Moktar, Zizie Izettehttps://t.co/I45P6tetsR pic.twitter.com/pPefVGQ8eI — Berita Harian (@bharianmy) January 2, 2020 .. Marriage status confirmation kicks off Bung-Zizie's RM2.8m graft trial https://t.co/YMF9UYOBtu pic.twitter.com/K4GLEaPU2d — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) January 2, 2020 Marriage status confirmation kicks off … Continue reading
.. It comes amid a divisive debate over the introduction of Jawi in vernacular schools. #FMTNews #DrMahathir #MaszleeMalik https://t.co/ulzfZEECZv — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 2, 2020 KUALA LUMPUR: There is intense speculation that changes will be made in the … Continue reading
.. The revelation by the Embassy of Japan that it had paid compensation to the Malaysian government for families of victims of the so called “Death Railway” project in the 1940s is shocking. The sum of RM207 billion or whatever … Continue reading
.. The non-Malay hate in the mufti of Perlis’ speech https://t.co/LV24lfxobc pic.twitter.com/enkL7lmJT4 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) December 31, 2019 The non-Malay hate in the mufti of Perlis’ speech S THAYAPARAN Published: Jan 1st, 2020 | Modified: Jan 1st, 2020 COMMENT | “At the same time, … Continue reading