- White man who refuses to wear a mask on Singapore MRT is arrested: He could get free board & lodging. In Singapore Prison.
- Piyan Mountains, China: Tourist is left dangling 330ft in the air after glass-bottomed bridge shatters in 90mph gale-force winds!
- Mucormycosis or Black Fungus and Covid-19...
- Oooh Teacher, why are you sucking that man's nipple during Zoom class???!! 😱
- Is she the Principal of a school, of Ain Husniza's school? She called Ain "ank setan pakai tudung" and warned her of being expelled from school...
- Is Shelly Wang the Person who split Bill and Melinda Gates? No, she says!
- Debunked: The conspiracy theory by the Madison Area Lyme Support Group, that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose...
- Chinese military scientists discussed "Unnatural Origin of SARS & New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons". In 2015.
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Hoax: Retired MI5 agent confesses on deathbed: ‘I Killed Princess Diana’...
- 6,583,111 hits
Daily Archives: January 19, 2020
It's so good and a lesson. 👍pic.twitter.com/l2btc8RxDC — Figen.. (@TheFigen) January 18, 2020 pic.twitter.com/kIH1gi4yEc — सोमेश🇮🇳 (@mrsomeshsaxena) January 18, 2020 So true.👍 — Figen.. (@TheFigen) January 18, 2020
. . Excerpts from: "We are 100% sure Nora was taken – and we fear the kidnapper could strike again" – Nora Quoirin's mother accuses Malaysian police of closing the case too soon https://t.co/5CmSxrkXb4 — Sky News (@SkyNews) January 19, … Continue reading
. Chong: Health Ministry has extended all 'abruptly terminated' contracts of MOshttps://t.co/bbMKlxhqLq https://t.co/bbMKlxhqLq — The Star (@staronline) January 23, 2020 Sarawakian Doctor Rejected UK Offer To Serve Malaysia. Then MOH Ended Her Contract. https://t.co/07tM7GbB8j Like what I have advised many … Continue reading
. KES SAMSENG JALANAN. Polis tahan seorang pemandu yang tular di laman sosial kerana terlibat dalam kes buli jalan raya di Lebuhraya Plus dekat Gua Tempurong pada 13/1/20 Pemandu kereta itu ditahan di Banting, Selangor. pic.twitter.com/M1QqXYQT0k — Mohd Redzuan Abdul … Continue reading
.. Papagomo in airport fracas after anti-Shafie stunt FMT Reporters -January 19, 2020 8:53 PM KOTA KINABALU: Umno Youth member Wan Muhammad Azri Wan Deris, better known as blogger Papagomo, was involved in a fracas with a group of about 20 … Continue reading
. https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/213599 TheMalaysianInsight@msianinsight Malaysians form biggest migrant group in Singapore Updated 4 hours ago · Published on 19 Jan 2020 5:52PM · 0 Comments MALAYSIANS make up 44% of migrants living and working in Singapore, followed by Chinese, who make … Continue reading
. How Parental Love Impacts Flourishing Later in Life Parenting practices have a profound influence on the lives of children. Tyler J. VanderWeele Ph.D. Posted Jun 28, 2019 Over the past several years, the Human Flourishing Program at Harvard University … Continue reading
It’s CNY, so why can’t they have Tienanmen Square at Dataran Merdeka? Let the racists grit their teeth and froth at the mouth!
.. Just a story… On their wedding night, the young bride approached her new husband and asked for $20.00 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly aroused state, her husband readily agreed. This scenario was repeated each time they … Continue reading
In response to Murray Hunter, UTM denies spreading salafi propaganda, denounces article claiming links as false…
“University Technology Malaysia: Vice Chancellor Wahid Omar Aug. 31, 2018 | Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic Affairs Zainudin Abd Manan, Mar. 18, 2019 | Deputy Vice Chancellor Development, Azlan Abdul Rahman, Feb. 15, 2019” – Murray Hunter Murray Hunter, Asia Sentinel: … Continue reading