- Datuk Ken Liow Lian Keong, 40 and his wife, Chen Lye Kuen, 41, plead not guilty to 4 charges of using their residence as a common gaming house.
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Ryan Cole made the dubious claim that there has been a 20 times increase in cancer in vaccinated patients
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- Israel and the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine: Is the booster vaccine failing? No.
- Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules: Are yours genuine?
- Somewhere in China, a Chinese 'George Floyd' is suffocated
- Alligators are invaded by walking catfish. In Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Florida
- Michelin's Uptis is an airless car tire that won't ever get a flat
- 6,887,509 hits
Daily Archives: January 19, 2020
It's so good and a lesson. 👍pic.twitter.com/l2btc8RxDC — Figen.. (@TheFigen) January 18, 2020 pic.twitter.com/kIH1gi4yEc — सोमेश🇮🇳 (@mrsomeshsaxena) January 18, 2020 So true.👍 — Figen.. (@TheFigen) January 18, 2020
. . Excerpts from: "We are 100% sure Nora was taken – and we fear the kidnapper could strike again" – Nora Quoirin's mother accuses Malaysian police of closing the case too soon https://t.co/5CmSxrkXb4 — Sky News (@SkyNews) January 19, … Continue reading
. Chong: Health Ministry has extended all 'abruptly terminated' contracts of MOshttps://t.co/bbMKlxhqLq https://t.co/bbMKlxhqLq — The Star (@staronline) January 23, 2020 Sarawakian Doctor Rejected UK Offer To Serve Malaysia. Then MOH Ended Her Contract. https://t.co/07tM7GbB8j Like what I have advised many … Continue reading
. KES SAMSENG JALANAN. Polis tahan seorang pemandu yang tular di laman sosial kerana terlibat dalam kes buli jalan raya di Lebuhraya Plus dekat Gua Tempurong pada 13/1/20 Pemandu kereta itu ditahan di Banting, Selangor. pic.twitter.com/M1QqXYQT0k — Mohd Redzuan Abdul … Continue reading
.. Papagomo in airport fracas after anti-Shafie stunt FMT Reporters -January 19, 2020 8:53 PM KOTA KINABALU: Umno Youth member Wan Muhammad Azri Wan Deris, better known as blogger Papagomo, was involved in a fracas with a group of about 20 … Continue reading
. https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/213599 TheMalaysianInsight@msianinsight Malaysians form biggest migrant group in Singapore Updated 4 hours ago · Published on 19 Jan 2020 5:52PM · 0 Comments MALAYSIANS make up 44% of migrants living and working in Singapore, followed by Chinese, who make … Continue reading
. How Parental Love Impacts Flourishing Later in Life Parenting practices have a profound influence on the lives of children. Tyler J. VanderWeele Ph.D. Posted Jun 28, 2019 Over the past several years, the Human Flourishing Program at Harvard University … Continue reading
It’s CNY, so why can’t they have Tienanmen Square at Dataran Merdeka? Let the racists grit their teeth and froth at the mouth!
.. Just a story… On their wedding night, the young bride approached her new husband and asked for $20.00 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly aroused state, her husband readily agreed. This scenario was repeated each time they … Continue reading
In response to Murray Hunter, UTM denies spreading salafi propaganda, denounces article claiming links as false…
“University Technology Malaysia: Vice Chancellor Wahid Omar Aug. 31, 2018 | Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic Affairs Zainudin Abd Manan, Mar. 18, 2019 | Deputy Vice Chancellor Development, Azlan Abdul Rahman, Feb. 15, 2019” – Murray Hunter Murray Hunter, Asia Sentinel: … Continue reading