- Breaking news! No press conference by 2 Bersatu MPs in Muhyiddin's cabinet but Flying Car Minister Redzuan met with Dr Mahathir!
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Before Najib's newly-employed Israeli spy agency, Senpai, could act...
- Video: Mahathir speaks of Muhyiddin Yassin and the PN govt...
- Is Mahathir still Bersatu Chairman? See for yourself!
- Malaysia's NASA girl, Brelveenraj Kaur, is the Real Deal...
- 6 Food Panda riders charged with rioting at Puchong, Selangor, 10 still at large: They had reacted to an attack on a female colleague.
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- We await Dr Mahathir's reply to Hamzah Zainudin's accusations...
- 5,840,973 hits
Daily Archives: January 14, 2020
.. PKR president says the legal action initiated against his former research assistant will proceed. #FMTNews #AnwarIbrahim https://t.co/al1oCo07nk — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 14, 2020 PETALING JAYA: PKR president Anwar Ibrahim says he will not forgive his former research … Continue reading
The AGC drops criminal charge against Tashny Sukumaran, journalist who lodged a police report against the skin specialist whom she claimed touched her inappropriately…
.. 14/ I'm sure you guys have seen the story quoting Tommy Thomas as dropping the charges. Have just called the IO to confirm. https://t.co/MYUwIXdeNM — Tashny Sukumaran (@tashny) January 14, 2020 AGC drops criminal defamation charge against journalist Updated … Continue reading
.. Delegatus non potest delegare 4: Pre-trial positioning https://t.co/ykLVZBswyK pic.twitter.com/MiA43aRTPR — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) January 9, 2020 Delegatus non potest delegare 4: Pre-trial positioning Americk Sidhu Published: Jan 9th, 2020 | Modified: Jan 9th, 2020 COMMENT | The long-anticipated trial of … Continue reading
Watch “Xinhua Special: Ark Peace, voyaging the high seas to bring medical care to those in need” on YouTube
Malaysian police offer 50 per cent discount for online payments of traffic summonses https://t.co/sVsfj3Irh0 — The Straits Times (@STcom) January 14, 2020 KUALA LUMPUR – The Malaysian police are offering a 50 per cent discount for traffic offenders to clear … Continue reading
.. Bakri Musa:- Malaysia’s (And Malays’) Darkest Moment M. Bakri Musa [News Item: On January 8, 2020, Latheefa Koya, Chief of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Agency (MACC), released wiretaps on then-Prime Minister Najib Razak’s phone. The world heard, among other things, … Continue reading