- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- The Atlantis Report: America in chaos, societal and economic meltdown...
- 6,310,083 hits
Daily Archives: January 14, 2020
.. PKR president says the legal action initiated against his former research assistant will proceed. #FMTNews #AnwarIbrahim https://t.co/al1oCo07nk — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 14, 2020 PETALING JAYA: PKR president Anwar Ibrahim says he will not forgive his former research … Continue reading
The AGC drops criminal charge against Tashny Sukumaran, journalist who lodged a police report against the skin specialist whom she claimed touched her inappropriately…
.. 14/ I'm sure you guys have seen the story quoting Tommy Thomas as dropping the charges. Have just called the IO to confirm. https://t.co/MYUwIXdeNM — Tashny Sukumaran (@tashny) January 14, 2020 AGC drops criminal defamation charge against journalist Updated … Continue reading
.. Delegatus non potest delegare 4: Pre-trial positioning https://t.co/ykLVZBswyK pic.twitter.com/MiA43aRTPR — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) January 9, 2020 Delegatus non potest delegare 4: Pre-trial positioning Americk Sidhu Published: Jan 9th, 2020 | Modified: Jan 9th, 2020 COMMENT | The long-anticipated trial of … Continue reading
Watch “Xinhua Special: Ark Peace, voyaging the high seas to bring medical care to those in need” on YouTube
Malaysian police offer 50 per cent discount for online payments of traffic summonses https://t.co/sVsfj3Irh0 — The Straits Times (@STcom) January 14, 2020 KUALA LUMPUR – The Malaysian police are offering a 50 per cent discount for traffic offenders to clear … Continue reading
.. Bakri Musa:- Malaysia’s (And Malays’) Darkest Moment M. Bakri Musa [News Item: On January 8, 2020, Latheefa Koya, Chief of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Agency (MACC), released wiretaps on then-Prime Minister Najib Razak’s phone. The world heard, among other things, … Continue reading