- Psychiatrist Dr Gurdeep Singh Narain Singh is again charged with insulting his patient's modesty...
- Is the #Coronavirus in #Malaysia? Yes!
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- From Wuhan, China, the Coronavirus spreads to the Rest of the World including Malaysia!
- Video: Ipoh's headless man is not headless, ok? It's just a medical problem.
- Be Blessed this Chinese New Year!
- 'weehingthong' has 5,604,678 hits on 17 January 2020. He tweets as KittyPooh @KittyPo80176717 and KittySnow @KittySn52889207
- Sabah: She went to school a Christian but came home a Muslim! And she is only 16...
- Are Islamic groups involved in both overt and covert attempts to convert Sabahan students to Islam?
- #Wuhan #coronavirus
- 5,611,442 hits
Daily Archives: January 14, 2020
.. PKR president says the legal action initiated against his former research assistant will proceed. #FMTNews #AnwarIbrahim https://t.co/al1oCo07nk — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 14, 2020 PETALING JAYA: PKR president Anwar Ibrahim says he will not forgive his former research … Continue reading
The AGC drops criminal charge against Tashny Sukumaran, journalist who lodged a police report against the skin specialist whom she claimed touched her inappropriately…
.. 14/ I'm sure you guys have seen the story quoting Tommy Thomas as dropping the charges. Have just called the IO to confirm. https://t.co/MYUwIXdeNM — Tashny Sukumaran (@tashny) January 14, 2020 AGC drops criminal defamation charge against journalist Updated … Continue reading
.. Delegatus non potest delegare 4: Pre-trial positioning https://t.co/ykLVZBswyK pic.twitter.com/MiA43aRTPR — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) January 9, 2020 Delegatus non potest delegare 4: Pre-trial positioning Americk Sidhu Published: Jan 9th, 2020 | Modified: Jan 9th, 2020 COMMENT | The long-anticipated trial of … Continue reading
Watch “Xinhua Special: Ark Peace, voyaging the high seas to bring medical care to those in need” on YouTube
Malaysian police offer 50 per cent discount for online payments of traffic summonses https://t.co/sVsfj3Irh0 — The Straits Times (@STcom) January 14, 2020 KUALA LUMPUR – The Malaysian police are offering a 50 per cent discount for traffic offenders to clear … Continue reading
.. Bakri Musa:- Malaysia’s (And Malays’) Darkest Moment M. Bakri Musa [News Item: On January 8, 2020, Latheefa Koya, Chief of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Agency (MACC), released wiretaps on then-Prime Minister Najib Razak’s phone. The world heard, among other things, … Continue reading