- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- Exercise Trident: Record number of personnel taking part in Singapore-Australia armed forces exercises
- Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him.
- 7,491,012 hits
Daily Archives: December 24, 2021
.. Boxing Day is a holiday celebrated after Christmas Day, occurring on the second or third day of Christmastide. Though it originated as a holiday to give gifts to the poor, today Boxing Day is primarily known as a shopping … Continue reading
Singapore: People with 2 doses of Sinovac Covid-19 vaccine can walk in without appointment for a 3rd dose at some vaccination centres – CNA
.. SINGAPORE: People who have taken their first two doses of the Sinovac-CoronaVac COVID-19 vaccine can now walk in to selected vaccination centres for their third dose without making an appointment, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Friday (Dec 24). MOH announced earlier … Continue reading
.. .. Rosmah Mansor testified that if she had wanted bribes, she would have just asked her husband Najib Abdul Razak to do so rather than rely on others. The wife of the former prime minister told the Kuala Lumpur … Continue reading
Rosmah Mansor told the court that she doesn’t know whether the voice in the “Can I advise you something?” clip belongs to her or not.
.. Rubbish! That is not my voice – Rosmah By Admin – 23 December 2021 By Kasthuri Jeevendran KUALA LUMPUR – Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor rubbished claims on an audio recording which allegedly happened between her husband, Datuk Seri Najib Razak … Continue reading
.. Excerpts: World Health Oranization Interim statement on COVID-19 vaccination for children and adolescents 24 November 2021 Statement This statement was updated on 29 November 2021 to correct some references and associated links Background Although the majority of COVID-19 vaccines … Continue reading
No, the WHO Director-General did not say that Covid-19 boosters are being used to kill children: Listen to the later part where he says “are used to boost children”
.. .. .. .. .. Fake News received via WhatsApp: Dear Good People, (MP) Listen carefully. Rewind a few times and listen to have the slip of tongue by WHO get into your thick head. BOOSTERS SHOTS KILL CHILDREN. SHARE … Continue reading