- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- In China, someone took a video of a boy strangling his grandmother: No attempt was made to intervene
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- 7,491,055 hits
Daily Archives: December 21, 2021
.. It’s really hard to tell the difference and the only way to be certain is by testing! .. Asymina Kantorowicz·WriterMon, December 20, 2021, 10:35 PM . The common cold is a viral infection of your upper respiratory tract — … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. ..