- Another Project Veritas project: Video of Jordon Walker, supposed Pfizer researcher, discussing enhancing the Covid virus with a view to developing future vaccines and directed evolution.
- Fake claims about the Pfizer documents
- Simpang Pulai: Burning firecrackers on the road
- Anthony Loffredo turned himself from a human being to the Black Alien: It's irreversible
- The 3-star Charterhouse Hotel in Wanchai, Hong Kong offers an in-room mini waterfall. Unintentionally, of course
- SMK Infant Jesus Convent: All-girls elite school under spotlight after alleged Muslim-only SPM workshop
- Kepong road rage: Watch out for the "crazy old man" with a brick #JKS6364
- How to lie with a survey: An online survey by Mark Skidmore of 2,840 people concludes that the total number of people who died from COVID-19 inoculation may be as high as 278,000
- 20 passport offices to open 7 days a week starting tomorrow, but NOT the UTCs
- Top earners bear brunt of Singapore's rising costs in 2022
- 7,624,225 hits
Daily Archives: December 28, 2021
American Han Xiu, now Teresa Buczacki, fled China in 1977, returning to the United States after 30 years
.. This is the story of Han Xiu, Teresa Buczacki. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. ..
Is it a mistake to allow Home Quarantine in Malaysia? 1.4% of those under Home Surveillance Orders between December 1 and 28, 2021 were NOT AT HOME!
.. Ministry mulls taking action against 1.4pct who broke home quarantine Geraldine TongPublished: Dec 28, 2021 8:04 PM⋅Updated: 8:04 PM The Health Ministry is contemplating taking action against those who violated their home surveillance orders (HSO) and had check-in records … Continue reading
Will Chinese real estate developers suspend $160 billion in deferred wage payments ahead of the Lunar New Year?
.. The construction sector employs mostly migrant workers many of whom will travel back to their rural home towns for Chinese New Year. These migrant workers will want the rest of their deferred wages before they travel home. Deferred payments … Continue reading
HKUMed-CU Medicine joint study finds that third dose of Comirnaty has better protection from COVID-19 variant Omicron (while a third dose of CoronaVac given to those who received two previous doses of CoronaVac does not provide adequate levels of protective antibody)
.. HKUMed-CU Medicine joint study finds that third dose of Comirnatyhas better protection from COVID-19 variant Omicron 23 Dec 2021Download All Photos Show caption A recent study jointly conducted by the LKS Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong … Continue reading