- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- Exercise Trident: Record number of personnel taking part in Singapore-Australia armed forces exercises
- Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him.
- 7,491,012 hits
Daily Archives: December 17, 2021
.. The latest TikTok trend: Encouraging shootings in school, bomb threats and bringing guns to school… .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. https://twitter.com/Rikuu_Ebooks/status/1471850135659290626?t=ZvmYVJJSuNOkLMmpOFjWeg&s=19 .. .. ..
Dominion Voting Systems wins key decision in lawsuit against Fox News: The judge refused to entertain Fox News Network’s bid to get the case dismissed
.. https://www-newsweek-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.newsweek.com/judge-refuses-dismiss-lawsuit-dominion-voting-systems-that-seeks-16b-fox-news-1660393?amp_js_v=a6&_gsa=1&=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16397507755247&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsweek.com%2Fjudge-refuses-dismiss-lawsuit-dominion-voting-systems-that-seeks-16b-fox-news-1660393 .. .. https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/16/media/fox-news-court-dominion/index.html .. ..
Restoran New Hollywood, Ipoh has never claimed to have halal certification, merely that it is pork free
.. .. .. .. .. ..
The CDC recommends the Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines and not the Johnson & Johnson vaccine because of continued blood clot issues
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism Hu Xijin is China’s most famous propagandist. At the Global Times, he helped establish a chest-thumping new tone for China on the … Continue reading
The Washington Post says that it has Huawei documents that reportedly show involvement in China’s surveillance efforts but Global Times dismisses that as an “old trick to smear Huawei with Xinjiang policy”
.. .. .. Huawei documents reportedly show involvement in China’s surveillance efforts ‘The Washington Post’ said it found PowerPoint slides that detail its surveillance technologies. M. Moon@mariella_moonDecember 15th, 2021 Huawei has long denied working with the Chinese government to spy … Continue reading
.. The previous record was a millipede with 750 legs. .. .. .. .. ..
Mahathir is Number 14 in the list of the world’s most dangerous extremists by the Counter Extremism Project, one of the biggest dark-money U.S. foreign policy pressure networks in operation today
.. The Counter Extremism Project is a non-profit non-governmental organization that combats extremist groups “by pressuring financial support networks, countering the narrative of extremists and their online recruitment, and advocating for strong laws, policies and regulations”. Wikipedia .. Who funds … Continue reading