- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Video: MBSA staff threatens couple after they complained of his colleague being rude
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Hidden danger lurked in an aromatherapy spray!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How To Renew Your Malaysian Passport Online! | Tech ARP
- 7,335,532 hits
Daily Archives: December 27, 2021
.. The benefits of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines for children outweigh the low risks, unlike what Robert Malone claimed – Health Feedback .. .. ..
11 continuous Kungfu backflips? 🤔 I’m still waiting for the guy who lands on the rooftop with one standing leap 💪
From February 2022, Singapore makes Covid-19 vaccinations compulsory for approval of renewals as well as new applications for long-term passes, work passes and permanent residence
.. .. ..
.. Allegations about a top MACC official were raised in the Dewan Rakyat on Dec 14 by a group of MPs from PKR, led by Sungai Buloh MP Sivarasa Rasiah. He called on the authorities to investigate the official, saying … Continue reading
Facebook suspended my account for re-posting Health Feedback’s article, “The benefits of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines for children outweight the low risks, unlike what Robert Malone claimed.”
.. Facebook says that this post is misinformation: The benefits of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines for children outweigh the low risks, unlike what Robert Malone claimed – Health Feedback
Bank Muamalat Malaysia has denied claims that it refused to accept a cheque from a customer here last week because it was non-halal: It was for a technical reason
.. .. .. .. SEREMBAN: Bank Muamalat Malaysia has denied claims that it refused to accept a cheque from a customer here last week because it was “non-halal.” Its head of banking operations Muhamad Radzuan Rahman said the bank initially … Continue reading