- Trouble in Shenzhen, China
- Fake! There was no attempted kidnap of student outside SK Pengkalan, Taman Pinji Mewah, Ipoh
- China's top propagandist Hu Xijin urges ‘transparent’ expert views on COVID policy
- Jamal Yunos and son, 16: Why can't it be 'like father, like son'?
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Chazz, a Lithuanian company, sells pussy-flavored snacks
- Debunked: Michael Pollan's claims about McDonald's french fries
- Was the murder of Ambank founder Hussein Najadi linked to 1MDB? Why was Shafee present when the body of Hussain Najiadi was being transferred by ambulance to the hospital and why did he take over the handling of affairs, including a swift burial?
- Exercise Trident: Record number of personnel taking part in Singapore-Australia armed forces exercises
- China's Xi makes first public appearance in Beijing since trip to Central Asia
- 7,491,021 hits
Daily Archives: December 3, 2021
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. Red. Republicans. Blue. Democrats. .. .. ..
.. Chinatown has suffered because of the perception that it is China-backed. Being aligned with China has proven dangerous. . The Washington Post ‘Nothing left’: Solomon Islands burn amid new violence as Australian troops arrive By Michael E. Miller November 26, … Continue reading
Shareholders to Microsoft and Bill Gates: Away with sexual harassment! The safety of women is non-negotiable.
.. .. .. https://youtube.com/shorts/OMhu3Sx0I7U?feature=share .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. .. . ..
UnHerd, while claiming to be apolitical, has a right-wing sugar daddy in former Liberal Democrat donor and businessman Sir Paul Marshall
.. UnHerd exists as part of a right-wing ecosystem of people, think-tanks, and publications that cosplay as outsiders while having access to the people at the heart of power and often having had access to the levers of power themselves … Continue reading