- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Video: MBSA staff threatens couple after they complained of his colleague being rude
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Hidden danger lurked in an aromatherapy spray!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How To Renew Your Malaysian Passport Online! | Tech ARP
- 7,335,532 hits
Daily Archives: December 3, 2021
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. Red. Republicans. Blue. Democrats. .. .. ..
.. Chinatown has suffered because of the perception that it is China-backed. Being aligned with China has proven dangerous. . The Washington Post ‘Nothing left’: Solomon Islands burn amid new violence as Australian troops arrive By Michael E. Miller November 26, … Continue reading
Shareholders to Microsoft and Bill Gates: Away with sexual harassment! The safety of women is non-negotiable.
.. .. .. https://youtube.com/shorts/OMhu3Sx0I7U?feature=share .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. .. . ..
UnHerd, while claiming to be apolitical, has a right-wing sugar daddy in former Liberal Democrat donor and businessman Sir Paul Marshall
.. UnHerd exists as part of a right-wing ecosystem of people, think-tanks, and publications that cosplay as outsiders while having access to the people at the heart of power and often having had access to the levers of power themselves … Continue reading