- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Video: MBSA staff threatens couple after they complained of his colleague being rude
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Hidden danger lurked in an aromatherapy spray!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How To Renew Your Malaysian Passport Online! | Tech ARP
- 7,335,532 hits
Daily Archives: December 15, 2021
German police conduct raids on suspects in plot to assassinate the Governor of Saxony: Anti-vaxxers?
Study suggests pre-existing human common cold coronavirus antibodies hinder SARS-CoV-2 immunity | News-Medical
Omicron: China’s Sinovac Covid-19 vaccine fails antibodies test in small Hong Kong study; Pfizer did slightly better
.. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/19/health/omicron-vaccines-efficacy.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes .. .. .. It’s a study of 50 people. It was done by a team led by Professor Kwok-Yung Yuen of Hong Kong University. 25 received 2 doses of Sinovac and none had detectable levels of antibodies. Of … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..