- Another Project Veritas project: Video of Jordon Walker, supposed Pfizer researcher, discussing enhancing the Covid virus with a view to developing future vaccines and directed evolution.
- Fake claims about the Pfizer documents
- Simpang Pulai: Burning firecrackers on the road
- Anthony Loffredo turned himself from a human being to the Black Alien: It's irreversible
- The 3-star Charterhouse Hotel in Wanchai, Hong Kong offers an in-room mini waterfall. Unintentionally, of course
- SMK Infant Jesus Convent: All-girls elite school under spotlight after alleged Muslim-only SPM workshop
- Kepong road rage: Watch out for the "crazy old man" with a brick #JKS6364
- How to lie with a survey: An online survey by Mark Skidmore of 2,840 people concludes that the total number of people who died from COVID-19 inoculation may be as high as 278,000
- 20 passport offices to open 7 days a week starting tomorrow, but NOT the UTCs
- Top earners bear brunt of Singapore's rising costs in 2022
- 7,624,187 hits
Daily Archives: December 15, 2021
German police conduct raids on suspects in plot to assassinate the Governor of Saxony: Anti-vaxxers?
Study suggests pre-existing human common cold coronavirus antibodies hinder SARS-CoV-2 immunity | News-Medical
Omicron: China’s Sinovac Covid-19 vaccine fails antibodies test in small Hong Kong study; Pfizer did slightly better
.. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/19/health/omicron-vaccines-efficacy.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes .. .. .. It’s a study of 50 people. It was done by a team led by Professor Kwok-Yung Yuen of Hong Kong University. 25 received 2 doses of Sinovac and none had detectable levels of antibodies. Of … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..