- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- TikTok CEO insists that it's not about the ownership but what does China say? In the end, he, the CEO, is just an employee although the Chief Employee
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- 7,694,906 hits
Daily Archives: December 16, 2021
Sedap juga NASI LEMAK BABI ni! 😅
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Nasi lemak babi Leave a comment
Boosters in Malaysia: Sinovac, Pfizer and AZ
.. .. .. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged boosters malaysia Leave a comment
Pritam Singh’s boss moments 😎 with a pedantic, bull dog-like Edwin Tong 😱
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Edwin tong, Pritam Singh Leave a comment
The Daily Show: Ivermectin is the Number 1 Scam in 2021
.. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Ivermectin and covid Leave a comment
Kuching: Man shot dead when he drove his car at police
.. .. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
People who take Sinovac vaccine at higher risk of severe disease from Covid-19: NCID-MOH study, Health News & Top Stories – The Straits Times
.. It’s a study of 1.25 million people aged 40 and above. The study focused on the Delta variant – which is the dominant strain in Singapore – and accounted for differences in age, gender, race, housing type and the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Singapore MOH study Covid vaccines 1 Comment