- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Norena Jaafar, KPDNHEP Melaka: If eggs are expensive, eat fewer eggs
- Jeffrey Sachs: I'm pretty convinced that it (Covid-19) came out of a US lab of biotechnology...We don't know for sure but there is enough evidence
- Chinese young people gradually panic, exclaim that ‘there is no light at the end of the tunnel’
- Mariam Mokhtar on Rina Harun: Apa dia tanggung Jawab Menteri Wanita? Goyang Kaki? Photo Shoot? Catwalk?
- Johor Bahru: Naked man (believed to be the husband) arrested for murder of mother and baby found slashed to death
- Asia Times stands by its report after Tok Mat says he didn’t say that Najib should go to jail
- Japanese man performs surgery on giant ‘murder hornet’ by pulling a parasite from its stomach
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- 7,385,931 hits
Tag Archives: Singapore MOH study Covid vaccines
People who take Sinovac vaccine at higher risk of severe disease from Covid-19: NCID-MOH study, Health News & Top Stories – The Straits Times
.. It’s a study of 1.25 million people aged 40 and above. The study focused on the Delta variant – which is the dominant strain in Singapore – and accounted for differences in age, gender, race, housing type and the … Continue reading