- Ipoh: Woman killed by falling stone fragments of a statue at Hindu temple in Buntong
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- The latest gossip links a 3rd woman in his life! But what will Rosmah say?
- Video: MBSA staff threatens couple after they complained of his colleague being rude
- Rosmah and Najib love each other forever! No other woman.
- Bukit Mertajam fight: Man killed by parang-wielding woman and 3 other men
- Hidden danger lurked in an aromatherapy spray!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- How To Renew Your Malaysian Passport Online! | Tech ARP
- 7,335,532 hits
Daily Archives: December 22, 2021
The benefits of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines for children outweigh the low risks, unlike what Robert Malone claimed – Health Feedback
.. FULL CLAIM: mRNA vaccines force “your child’s body to make toxic spike proteins. These proteins often cause permanent damage in children’s critical organs”; “there is no benefit for your children or your family to be vaccinating your children against … Continue reading
.. .. https://twitter.com/M_Bizquits/status/1470193015943843853?t=qHG7v6XbIl8hEgqlW4dTZw&s=19 .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Chan Yat-yin, stuntman who starred in Jackie Chan movies, in critical condition after being set on fire by neighbour: They had quarreled over a dog!
When Apple CEO Tim Cook offered help to Malaysia and the Philippines to help with their respective disasters, many Malaysians asked that the money be NOT channeled to their government…
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Former Auditor-General: I didn’t destroy original 1MDB audit report as it contained material evidence
Who is the ‘Tan Sri’ in Kota Damansara who owes his Indonesian domestic worker 12 years of unpaid wages?
.. Indonesian domestic worker to sue ‘Tan Sri’ for 12 years’ unpaid wages S VinothaaPublished: Dec 22, 2021 9:05 AM⋅Updated: 10:16 AM Following her brave escape from a Kota Damansara house where she allegedly worked without wages for the past … Continue reading