- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Viral video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- Further action being mulled against Leong Mun Wai for post on Lee Hsien Yang & wife | In Parliament
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- 7,692,515 hits
Daily Archives: May 20, 2020
Sweden’s Covid-9 death rate is among the highest in the world!
.. By Rafaela LindebergJune 3, 2020, 2:25 PM GMT+8 Updated on June 3, 2020, 6:31 PM GMT+8 Sweden’s top epidemiologist has admitted his strategy to fight Covid-19 resulted in too many deaths, after persuading his country to avoid a strict lockdown. “If we were … Continue reading
Reuters: Mahathir promises ‘very big trouble’ for Malaysia’s ruling coalition…
.. Mahathir promises 'very big trouble' for Malaysia's ruling coalition https://t.co/Ao6KkDnj2m — Joseph Sipalan (@jjsipalan) May 20, 2020
Xavier Jeyakumar: Probed for sedition…
.. Police will summon Kuala Langat MP Datuk Dr Xavier Jayakumar over his alleged statement with elements of sedition and provocation on Monday's parliamentary sitting. PDRM is investigating, after receiving 33 reports on the allegation pic.twitter.com/l9RXVRFiSH — BFM News (@NewsBFM) … Continue reading
Why do Chinese people love drinking hot water? | South China Morning Post
.. While drinking hot water won't save you from Coronavirus, it's said to be good for health since the boiling kills germs.https://t.co/5wsJMLQ5eB — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) May 20, 2020 https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/food-drink/article/3085202/why-do-chinese-people-love-drinking-hot-water
Judge Collin Lawrence Sequerah to Shafee Abdullah: Would you like the trial to be at the Selayang wholesale market where you can have as many people as you want?
.. That's a good one, Judge! You know how to not let the hotshot lawyer bully you.https://t.co/laiHZuxJj0 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) May 20, 2020
Senior lawyer Shaharudin Ali files an application to review the Riza Aziz’s DNAA case…
.. Judge Mohamed Zaini Mazlan however gives no reason for his decision. #FMTNews #RizaAziz #DNAA #MoneyLaundering https://t.co/H6h9mptqMk — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) May 22, 2020 .. Lawyer wants High Court to review Riza Aziz's discharge https://t.co/IlkoE7KCfL@malaysianbar @klbar — Shaharudinali (@Shaharudinali) … Continue reading
Anwar schools young Dep Minister over “kerajaan beta”…
.. Part 2: pic.twitter.com/3kxpe8etgj — Anwar Ibrahim (@anwaribrahim) May 20, 2020 .. Masa PH pun Agong sebut ‘kerajaan beta’ – Anwar https://t.co/2cONPkUAo9 pic.twitter.com/ptoqjEqwcT — Malaysiakini (BM) (@mkini_bm) May 20, 2020 .. Since his appointment, I have not read a single … Continue reading
Anwar Ibrahim: What kind of an associate professor is that? Debating the royal address is not treacherous.
.. Wednesday, 20 May 2020 03:42 PM MYT BY YISWAREE PALANSAMY KUALA LUMPUR, May 20 — PKR president Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim today trained his guns on a local academic for telling MPs to refrain from questioning the Parliamentary address of … Continue reading
Sarawak Report: AG’s Chambers “flooded” with further deal requests. AG Idris Harun: No comment.
.. Sarawak Report AG’s Chambers “Flooded” With Further Plea Deal Requests…. 19 May 2020 Sarawak Report has learned from reliable sources connected to the Attorney General’s Chambers that the Riza Aziz plea deal represents just the ‘tip of an iceberg’ … Continue reading
Mariam Mokhtar: Today’s Malay leaders ignore the Rakyat…
.. The problems of racism, Ketuanan Melayu & religious extremism do NOT stem from the rural Malays. They are not the problem. They are too busy putting food on the table and a roof over their heads.Your biggest threat is … Continue reading