- The Unspinners, financed by Rosmah, wrote their last piece on 31 December 2015...
- An oldish tale re-emerges of Rosmah. Black Magic Woman?
- SteadyAku47: Stay home. Malaysia needs you.
- 14 Traffic Offences that most Malaysians don’t take seriously...
- The police station at Simpang Lima, Parit Buntar, Perak, flew the national flag upside down...
- Threatened with detention, former ABC bureau chief fled China...
- Dark clouds gather: As U.S. sanctions take effect, Huawei does not have plan B; and a scam unfolds...
- Can Pandikar, ex Speaker of Parliament, win in Pintasan?
- China's official mouthpiece, Global Times, issues death threat to the President of Taiwan!
- Discretion of Hull, where those of the oldest profession ply their trade, in the Covid-19 pandemic: Face masks, disinfectant and limited clients...
- 6,002,505 hits
Daily Archives: May 20, 2020
.. By Rafaela LindebergJune 3, 2020, 2:25 PM GMT+8 Updated on June 3, 2020, 6:31 PM GMT+8 Sweden’s top epidemiologist has admitted his strategy to fight Covid-19 resulted in too many deaths, after persuading his country to avoid a strict lockdown. “If we were … Continue reading
.. Mahathir promises 'very big trouble' for Malaysia's ruling coalition https://t.co/Ao6KkDnj2m — Joseph Sipalan (@jjsipalan) May 20, 2020
.. Police will summon Kuala Langat MP Datuk Dr Xavier Jayakumar over his alleged statement with elements of sedition and provocation on Monday's parliamentary sitting. PDRM is investigating, after receiving 33 reports on the allegation pic.twitter.com/l9RXVRFiSH — BFM News (@NewsBFM) … Continue reading
.. While drinking hot water won't save you from Coronavirus, it's said to be good for health since the boiling kills germs.https://t.co/5wsJMLQ5eB — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) May 20, 2020 https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/food-drink/article/3085202/why-do-chinese-people-love-drinking-hot-water
Judge Collin Lawrence Sequerah to Shafee Abdullah: Would you like the trial to be at the Selayang wholesale market where you can have as many people as you want?
.. That's a good one, Judge! You know how to not let the hotshot lawyer bully you.https://t.co/laiHZuxJj0 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) May 20, 2020
.. Judge Mohamed Zaini Mazlan however gives no reason for his decision. #FMTNews #RizaAziz #DNAA #MoneyLaundering https://t.co/H6h9mptqMk — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) May 22, 2020 .. Lawyer wants High Court to review Riza Aziz's discharge https://t.co/IlkoE7KCfL@malaysianbar @klbar — Shaharudinali (@Shaharudinali) … Continue reading
.. Part 2: pic.twitter.com/3kxpe8etgj — Anwar Ibrahim (@anwaribrahim) May 20, 2020 .. Masa PH pun Agong sebut ‘kerajaan beta’ – Anwar https://t.co/2cONPkUAo9 pic.twitter.com/ptoqjEqwcT — Malaysiakini (BM) (@mkini_bm) May 20, 2020 .. Since his appointment, I have not read a single … Continue reading
Anwar Ibrahim: What kind of an associate professor is that? Debating the royal address is not treacherous.
.. Wednesday, 20 May 2020 03:42 PM MYT BY YISWAREE PALANSAMY KUALA LUMPUR, May 20 — PKR president Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim today trained his guns on a local academic for telling MPs to refrain from questioning the Parliamentary address of … Continue reading
.. Sarawak Report AG’s Chambers “Flooded” With Further Plea Deal Requests…. 19 May 2020 Sarawak Report has learned from reliable sources connected to the Attorney General’s Chambers that the Riza Aziz plea deal represents just the ‘tip of an iceberg’ … Continue reading
.. The problems of racism, Ketuanan Melayu & religious extremism do NOT stem from the rural Malays. They are not the problem. They are too busy putting food on the table and a roof over their heads.Your biggest threat is … Continue reading