- The Unspinners, financed by Rosmah, wrote their last piece on 31 December 2015...
- An oldish tale re-emerges of Rosmah. Black Magic Woman?
- Cancelling Beethoven? That's the height of foolishness...
- Mariam Mokhtar: The truth behind Rosmah's ambulance (Malaysiakini)...
- Who is Parpukari, said in court by Rizal Mansor to be a Rosmah-paid blogger?
- Off the sea of Penang: The plane crash that never was?
- SteadyAku47: Stay home. Malaysia needs you.
- Bloomberg New Economy: China is Winning the Trade War With Trump...
- China's mouthpiece Global Times is sore about India's gloating over the arrest of Rajeev Sharma, one of their writers, for spying for China...
- 14 Traffic Offences that most Malaysians don’t take seriously...
- 6,002,415 hits
Daily Archives: May 11, 2020
.. WHO conditionally backs human challenge trialshttps://t.co/l7ZfLMVPbx — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) May 11, 2020 .. Covid-19 human challenge trialshttps://t.co/edxloTo3FJ — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) May 11, 2020 A human challenge trial in the works?https://t.co/QHk3NM6Lwp — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) May 11, 2020 ..
.. Invite 20 and get one bonus guest to your regret — Arvinder-Singh HS | Malay Mail https://t.co/uc2pTzkarw — Malay Mail (@malaymail) May 11, 2020 ..
.. No new cases linked to Singapore's biggest COVID-19 cluster for first time since Apr 1 https://t.co/B13UfKBuDK pic.twitter.com/T0aTNUaay7 — CNA (@ChannelNewsAsia) May 11, 2020 .. Covid-19: Record high of 1,426 new infections in Singapore, S-11 dorm cluster grows to almost … Continue reading
.. Why the NIH stopped its big remdesivir studyhttps://t.co/vTeiuSSgos — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) May 11, 2020 .. 2/ there is limited information about the use of Remdesivir on COVID-19. Read more: https://t.co/rJmIZ1IFMX Volunteer Researcher/Contributor: Edgie Boy — Project Bayanihan (@BayanihanProj) May … Continue reading
.. The Health Ministry confirms the 180 Covid-19 cases at the KL Wholesale Market are linked to the Sri Petaling tabligh event in KL pic.twitter.com/H2un8b9OTj — BFM News (@NewsBFM) May 6, 2020 Immigration department raids KL wholesale market – Bernama … Continue reading
.. Syed Saddiq, parents submitted asset declarations today: MACC sources https://t.co/FjZ88Myupc pic.twitter.com/4fq1clDIRV — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) May 13, 2020 .. ‘Pencuri belum tangkap, mangsa pula kena siasat?’ https://t.co/IAqrVvwizi pic.twitter.com/rJzJB1Z3px — Malaysiakini (BM) (@mkini_bm) May 12, 2020 .. Saya makan duit rasuah? … Continue reading
.. Health D-G: ‘20 visitors’ during Aidilfitri refers only to family members, must take into account size of homes https://t.co/xmOboAUdHm — Malay Mail (@malaymail) May 11, 2020 .. Raya visit within same state allowed, capped at 20 people https://t.co/lIF2KWw1WA pic.twitter.com/qflkm9Xzzc … Continue reading
C4/Code Blue: Health Minister Adham’s clinic linked to MOH testing supplier. Adham: Lies and slander!
.. The anti-graft group says its statement about a RM30 million health ministry contract was made in public interest. #FMTNews #C4 #AdhamBaba #HealthMinister https://t.co/3uibtrK4Kn — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) May 19, 2020 .. Dr Adham Baba tuntut C4 Center mohon … Continue reading
.. No apology for Malacca sitting exchange, Norhizam claims provocation https://t.co/yvTsMSd4hE pic.twitter.com/4grbx6J5fJ — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) May 12, 2020 .. Its suppose to be a month of prayer, compassion & mutual respect but power and greed rules. https://t.co/D8hWgKOx5E — Charles Santiago … Continue reading