- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The USA: Husband shoots man in chest after catching him at home with his wife in Humble, Harris County, Texas
- 7,690,636 hits
Daily Archives: May 6, 2020
The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab…
.. The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. Here's how we know. https://t.co/5F3wY5JiTl — delthia ricks 🔬 (@DelthiaRicks) May 6, 2020
A mutant coronavirus that is stronger and more contagious: Misreporting and fear mongering at its finest? And then there’s the other side of the coin: It’s mutating and weakening.
.. .. The report is cited in bioRxiv. It points out that “these are preliminary reports that have not been peer-revieved”. .. This type of reporting on #SARSCoV2 #COVID19 #coronavirus makes my blood boil. There is no evidence that the … Continue reading
The 139 remaining runaway foreign workers…
.. 134 Foreign Workers who tested negative but were living in close contact with those who tested positive for covid19 can be anywhere by now. https://t.co/6vKkdRKg2s — Khalid (@khalids) May 8, 2020 .. Seramai 11 individu daripada 145 warga asing … Continue reading
Eric Choong: The Chronology of H.R.748 – CARES Act shows no sign of conspiracy…
.. I obtained the following from the website, congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/748/summary/00. Please judge for yourself if what I found is authentic, reliable and the truth. 1 A bill was introduced in Congress on 24 January 2019, called Middle Class Health Benefits Tax … Continue reading
Face masks, and kids and adolescents…
.. Children and adolescents shouldn't wear N95 masks when they do exercises to avoid the risk of suffocation, as their cardiopulmonary function is yet to develop fully, and wearing an N95 mask for a long time could damage their heart … Continue reading
Expect a rise in prices, crime, unemployment, closures and poverty during CMCO…
.. Malaysia might lose 400,000 jobs. Projected job losses in Asia. pic.twitter.com/r3GMLLKcxC — Toon Seri Anthraxxxx (@anthraxxxx) May 6, 2020 ‘Cashflow woes may force 49% of businesses to close shop’ https://t.co/uexiea1QXI — theSun (@theSundaily) May 6, 2020 .. #Malaysia: Very … Continue reading
Legislative History of CARES Act Doesn’t Prove COVID-19 Conspiracy…
.. DEBUNKING FALSE STORIES Legislative History of CARES Act Doesn’t Prove COVID-19 Conspiracy By Saranac Hale Spencer Posted on May 4, 2020 Quick Take Social media posts falsely claim that the CARES Act was introduced Jan. 24, 2019 to perpetuate the falsehood … Continue reading
YouTube video: The CARES Act was introduced to Congress a year before the Covid-19 pandemic (to show conspiracy; but it is based on a misunderstanding of procedure)…
.. Legislative History of CARES Act Doesn’t Prove COVID-19 Conspiracy… Social media posts falsely claim that the CARES Act was introduced Jan. 24, 2019 to perpetuate the falsehood that the COVID-19 pandemic was planned or known about in advance. The … Continue reading
Compulsory Covid-19 testing for your foreign workers: A queue for 1.2 km…
.. Residents in Chow Kit queued patiently under the hot sun as they waited to undergo mandatory screening for #Covid19 on Wednesday. pic.twitter.com/KHzsJguixA — The Star (@staronline) May 6, 2020 Happening now : Employees taking compulsory Covid-19 tests at BP … Continue reading
Jailed single mum B Lisa Christina complains. NUJ also complains.
.. Fed Court Chief Registrar said media weren't barred fr covering Nurul Zahid case; court didn't realise reporters were there. NUJ disputes this – the reporters wore press tags, told to leave courtroom for a remand hearing, then barred fr … Continue reading