- The Unspinners, financed by Rosmah, wrote their last piece on 31 December 2015...
- An oldish tale re-emerges of Rosmah. Black Magic Woman?
- SteadyAku47: Stay home. Malaysia needs you.
- 14 Traffic Offences that most Malaysians don’t take seriously...
- Threatened with detention, former ABC bureau chief fled China...
- Dark clouds gather: As U.S. sanctions take effect, Huawei does not have plan B; and a scam unfolds...
- Can Pandikar, ex Speaker of Parliament, win in Pintasan?
- China's official mouthpiece, Global Times, issues death threat to the President of Taiwan!
- The plight of international students bonded to the Singapore government...
- Discretion of Hull, where those of the oldest profession ply their trade, in the Covid-19 pandemic: Face masks, disinfectant and limited clients...
- 6,002,505 hits
Daily Archives: May 6, 2020
.. The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. Here's how we know. https://t.co/5F3wY5JiTl — delthia ricks 🔬 (@DelthiaRicks) May 6, 2020
A mutant coronavirus that is stronger and more contagious: Misreporting and fear mongering at its finest? And then there’s the other side of the coin: It’s mutating and weakening.
.. .. The report is cited in bioRxiv. It points out that “these are preliminary reports that have not been peer-revieved”. .. This type of reporting on #SARSCoV2 #COVID19 #coronavirus makes my blood boil. There is no evidence that the … Continue reading
.. 134 Foreign Workers who tested negative but were living in close contact with those who tested positive for covid19 can be anywhere by now. https://t.co/6vKkdRKg2s — Khalid (@khalids) May 8, 2020 .. Seramai 11 individu daripada 145 warga asing … Continue reading
.. I obtained the following from the website, congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/748/summary/00. Please judge for yourself if what I found is authentic, reliable and the truth. 1 A bill was introduced in Congress on 24 January 2019, called Middle Class Health Benefits Tax … Continue reading
.. Children and adolescents shouldn't wear N95 masks when they do exercises to avoid the risk of suffocation, as their cardiopulmonary function is yet to develop fully, and wearing an N95 mask for a long time could damage their heart … Continue reading
.. Malaysia might lose 400,000 jobs. Projected job losses in Asia. pic.twitter.com/r3GMLLKcxC — Toon Seri Anthraxxxx (@anthraxxxx) May 6, 2020 ‘Cashflow woes may force 49% of businesses to close shop’ https://t.co/uexiea1QXI — theSun (@theSundaily) May 6, 2020 .. #Malaysia: Very … Continue reading
.. DEBUNKING FALSE STORIES Legislative History of CARES Act Doesn’t Prove COVID-19 Conspiracy By Saranac Hale Spencer Posted on May 4, 2020 Quick Take Social media posts falsely claim that the CARES Act was introduced Jan. 24, 2019 to perpetuate the falsehood … Continue reading
YouTube video: The CARES Act was introduced to Congress a year before the Covid-19 pandemic (to show conspiracy; but it is based on a misunderstanding of procedure)…
.. Legislative History of CARES Act Doesn’t Prove COVID-19 Conspiracy… Social media posts falsely claim that the CARES Act was introduced Jan. 24, 2019 to perpetuate the falsehood that the COVID-19 pandemic was planned or known about in advance. The … Continue reading
.. Residents in Chow Kit queued patiently under the hot sun as they waited to undergo mandatory screening for #Covid19 on Wednesday. pic.twitter.com/KHzsJguixA — The Star (@staronline) May 6, 2020 Happening now : Employees taking compulsory Covid-19 tests at BP … Continue reading
.. Fed Court Chief Registrar said media weren't barred fr covering Nurul Zahid case; court didn't realise reporters were there. NUJ disputes this – the reporters wore press tags, told to leave courtroom for a remand hearing, then barred fr … Continue reading