- 27 January 2022: Do you have a CIMB Bank account? There are issues to be resolved
- Arrested: Grab passenger who stabbed Grab driver and stole his car!
- Kerry Kennedy Meltzer, granddaughter of former Attorney General Robert F Kennedy: I love my uncle (Robert F Kennedy Jr). But when it comes to vaccines, he is wrong.
- A Melbourne woman says her 'headlights' changed after getting double jabbed
- It's the Year of the Tiger (1 February 2022 - 31 January 2023)
- Landslide at Seri Kembangan, Serdang, Selangor
- Two-year bond for Malaysian Lee Zhi Sin, 27, who had pretended to be a medical intern for 7 months: She also gets a fine and has to pay court costs
- Group claims 6k police reports on religious preachers met with silence
- In squeaky clean Singapore, this woman manager accepted bribes!
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- 7,178,413 hits
Daily Archives: May 6, 2020
.. The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. Here's how we know. https://t.co/5F3wY5JiTl — delthia ricks 🔬 (@DelthiaRicks) May 6, 2020
A mutant coronavirus that is stronger and more contagious: Misreporting and fear mongering at its finest? And then there’s the other side of the coin: It’s mutating and weakening.
.. .. The report is cited in bioRxiv. It points out that “these are preliminary reports that have not been peer-revieved”. .. This type of reporting on #SARSCoV2 #COVID19 #coronavirus makes my blood boil. There is no evidence that the … Continue reading
.. 134 Foreign Workers who tested negative but were living in close contact with those who tested positive for covid19 can be anywhere by now. https://t.co/6vKkdRKg2s — Khalid (@khalids) May 8, 2020 .. Seramai 11 individu daripada 145 warga asing … Continue reading
.. I obtained the following from the website, congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/748/summary/00. Please judge for yourself if what I found is authentic, reliable and the truth. 1 A bill was introduced in Congress on 24 January 2019, called Middle Class Health Benefits Tax … Continue reading
.. Children and adolescents shouldn't wear N95 masks when they do exercises to avoid the risk of suffocation, as their cardiopulmonary function is yet to develop fully, and wearing an N95 mask for a long time could damage their heart … Continue reading
.. Malaysia might lose 400,000 jobs. Projected job losses in Asia. pic.twitter.com/r3GMLLKcxC — Toon Seri Anthraxxxx (@anthraxxxx) May 6, 2020 ‘Cashflow woes may force 49% of businesses to close shop’ https://t.co/uexiea1QXI — theSun (@theSundaily) May 6, 2020 .. #Malaysia: Very … Continue reading
.. DEBUNKING FALSE STORIES Legislative History of CARES Act Doesn’t Prove COVID-19 Conspiracy By Saranac Hale Spencer Posted on May 4, 2020 Quick Take Social media posts falsely claim that the CARES Act was introduced Jan. 24, 2019 to perpetuate the falsehood … Continue reading
YouTube video: The CARES Act was introduced to Congress a year before the Covid-19 pandemic (to show conspiracy; but it is based on a misunderstanding of procedure)…
.. Legislative History of CARES Act Doesn’t Prove COVID-19 Conspiracy… Social media posts falsely claim that the CARES Act was introduced Jan. 24, 2019 to perpetuate the falsehood that the COVID-19 pandemic was planned or known about in advance. The … Continue reading
.. Residents in Chow Kit queued patiently under the hot sun as they waited to undergo mandatory screening for #Covid19 on Wednesday. pic.twitter.com/KHzsJguixA — The Star (@staronline) May 6, 2020 Happening now : Employees taking compulsory Covid-19 tests at BP … Continue reading
.. Fed Court Chief Registrar said media weren't barred fr covering Nurul Zahid case; court didn't realise reporters were there. NUJ disputes this – the reporters wore press tags, told to leave courtroom for a remand hearing, then barred fr … Continue reading