- Raymond Weber is the man in Livestream video seen with a gun and 2 dead women on the floor!
- The Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine and penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Can "cancel culture" assign the works of Dr Seuss to store rooms?
- 5 people in van trapped by the collapse of a pedestrian bridge still under construction near Desa Tun Razak...
- CS Lewis: The "prophetic words" about the pandemic supposedly from The Screwtape Letters are not by him...
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Worst toilet signs ever? But they make me laugh...
- Exposed: Edmund Santhara in New Zealand. Has he a PR there?
- Marina Mahathir: No one in Malaysia will ever call "Chinese" or "Indian" "outsiders ...
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- 6,416,158 hits
Daily Archives: May 14, 2020
Nitin Gadkari, India’s Minister of Road Transport and Highways, believes that coronavirus was created in a laboratory. A Wuhan laboratory…
.. India minister pushes conspiracy theory coronavirus was created in a lab: "This is not a natural virus" https://t.co/cujLreFaOA — Newsweek (@Newsweek) May 14, 2020
Tommy Thomas disputes MACC’s statement saying that he had agreed to drop the charges against Riza Aziz..
.. FORMER attorney-general Tommy Thomas today accused the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) of lying by insisting that he had agreed to have Riza Aziz conditionally discharged for alleged money laundering. Thomas said even after he had corrected the MACC’s press … Continue reading
.. More than 1 in 4 of the most-watched #COVID19 videos on YouTube in English contains misleading/inaccurate info, reveals the 1st study of its kind, reported in BMJ Global Health. Misinformation is far more pervasive than previous pandemics, experts say … Continue reading
.. Two years after the historic GE14 that ended BN’s six decade rule , Dr Mahathir and Anwar Ibrahim once again tie up to strengthen PH resolve to restore the people’s mandate and reclaim the government which they insist was … Continue reading
.. It is not Covid-19 pandemic but Muhyiddin’s panic at Mahathir’s motion of no confidence that is responsible for the unparliamentary truncation of Parliamentary proceedings on May 18 https://t.co/rPeitv9EAy — Lim Kit Siang (@limkitsiang) May 14, 2020 ..
.. Health DG: Second Wave Of Covid-19 Could Hit Malaysia Mid-June | TRP https://t.co/k5Ici1dVhS — Rahah Ghazali 🇲🇾💯 (@rahah_ghazali) May 14, 2020 . A total 85% of tahfiz school student & staff who tested positive were asymptomatic. That is 539 … Continue reading
.. Tolong jgn paksa Saya….betapa jijiknya kau @MuhyiddinYassin pic.twitter.com/qoCofjjIe0 — lu ada masalah ngan komen wa…pegi jahanam (@mantomJHR) May 14, 2020 Pembongkaran Rakaman Audio Mesyuarat MPT BERSATU 23 Febuari! [Part 2] Cerita makin panas! Jom dengar apa kata Mahathir pula. … Continue reading
.. Mat Sabu: No debates allowed in Parliament, so should we take to streets?https://t.co/PaeuoZD6zU https://t.co/PaeuoZD6zU — The Star (@staronline) May 14, 2020 .. Anger prompts debate ban on May 18, says Mat Sabu https://t.co/xtlRGqjDhg pic.twitter.com/cydJVDx9LI — TheMalaysianInsight (@msianinsight) May 14, … Continue reading