- Leaked audio of Muhyiddin Yassin: Offer Najib and gang cabinet and GLC posts...
- Reactions to leaked audio clip of Muhyiddin "enticing Najib and gang"...
- Batu Gajah: 42 attended a kenduri Raya, one Covid-19 positive case...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- Datuk and other VIPs and friends couldn't resist the durian! All 22 are fined. At Balik Pulau, Penang.
- Miss Universe Malaysia 2017, Samantha Katie James: African-Americans chose to be born coloured...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Malaysia's Health DG: Covid-19: Those who are asymptomatic, perhaps they won’t be able to infect others within 14 days. But infection can happen two days before the symptomatic period.
- Syed Saddiq: Hamzah Zainudin tried to lure me away from supporting Dr Mahathir but to support Najib instead; and he called Muhyiddin Yassin power-hungry...
- 5,843,422 hits
Daily Archives: May 14, 2020
Nitin Gadkari, India’s Minister of Road Transport and Highways, believes that coronavirus was created in a laboratory. A Wuhan laboratory…
.. India minister pushes conspiracy theory coronavirus was created in a lab: "This is not a natural virus" https://t.co/cujLreFaOA — Newsweek (@Newsweek) May 14, 2020
Tommy Thomas disputes MACC’s statement saying that he had agreed to drop the charges against Riza Aziz..
.. FORMER attorney-general Tommy Thomas today accused the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) of lying by insisting that he had agreed to have Riza Aziz conditionally discharged for alleged money laundering. Thomas said even after he had corrected the MACC’s press … Continue reading
.. More than 1 in 4 of the most-watched #COVID19 videos on YouTube in English contains misleading/inaccurate info, reveals the 1st study of its kind, reported in BMJ Global Health. Misinformation is far more pervasive than previous pandemics, experts say … Continue reading
.. Two years after the historic GE14 that ended BN’s six decade rule , Dr Mahathir and Anwar Ibrahim once again tie up to strengthen PH resolve to restore the people’s mandate and reclaim the government which they insist was … Continue reading
.. It is not Covid-19 pandemic but Muhyiddin’s panic at Mahathir’s motion of no confidence that is responsible for the unparliamentary truncation of Parliamentary proceedings on May 18 https://t.co/rPeitv9EAy — Lim Kit Siang (@limkitsiang) May 14, 2020 ..
.. Health DG: Second Wave Of Covid-19 Could Hit Malaysia Mid-June | TRP https://t.co/k5Ici1dVhS — Rahah Ghazali 🇲🇾💯 (@rahah_ghazali) May 14, 2020 . A total 85% of tahfiz school student & staff who tested positive were asymptomatic. That is 539 … Continue reading
.. Tolong jgn paksa Saya….betapa jijiknya kau @MuhyiddinYassin pic.twitter.com/qoCofjjIe0 — lu ada masalah ngan komen wa…pegi jahanam (@mantomJHR) May 14, 2020 Pembongkaran Rakaman Audio Mesyuarat MPT BERSATU 23 Febuari! [Part 2] Cerita makin panas! Jom dengar apa kata Mahathir pula. … Continue reading
.. Mat Sabu: No debates allowed in Parliament, so should we take to streets?https://t.co/PaeuoZD6zU https://t.co/PaeuoZD6zU — The Star (@staronline) May 14, 2020 .. Anger prompts debate ban on May 18, says Mat Sabu https://t.co/xtlRGqjDhg pic.twitter.com/cydJVDx9LI — TheMalaysianInsight (@msianinsight) May 14, … Continue reading