- Another Project Veritas project: Video of Jordon Walker, supposed Pfizer researcher, discussing enhancing the Covid virus with a view to developing future vaccines and directed evolution.
- Fake claims about the Pfizer documents
- Simpang Pulai: Burning firecrackers on the road
- Anthony Loffredo turned himself from a human being to the Black Alien: It's irreversible
- The 3-star Charterhouse Hotel in Wanchai, Hong Kong offers an in-room mini waterfall. Unintentionally, of course
- SMK Infant Jesus Convent: All-girls elite school under spotlight after alleged Muslim-only SPM workshop
- Kepong road rage: Watch out for the "crazy old man" with a brick #JKS6364
- How to lie with a survey: An online survey by Mark Skidmore of 2,840 people concludes that the total number of people who died from COVID-19 inoculation may be as high as 278,000
- 20 passport offices to open 7 days a week starting tomorrow, but NOT the UTCs
- Top earners bear brunt of Singapore's rising costs in 2022
- 7,624,187 hits
Daily Archives: May 14, 2020
Nitin Gadkari, India’s Minister of Road Transport and Highways, believes that coronavirus was created in a laboratory. A Wuhan laboratory…
.. India minister pushes conspiracy theory coronavirus was created in a lab: "This is not a natural virus" https://t.co/cujLreFaOA — Newsweek (@Newsweek) May 14, 2020
Tommy Thomas disputes MACC’s statement saying that he had agreed to drop the charges against Riza Aziz..
.. FORMER attorney-general Tommy Thomas today accused the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) of lying by insisting that he had agreed to have Riza Aziz conditionally discharged for alleged money laundering. Thomas said even after he had corrected the MACC’s press … Continue reading
.. More than 1 in 4 of the most-watched #COVID19 videos on YouTube in English contains misleading/inaccurate info, reveals the 1st study of its kind, reported in BMJ Global Health. Misinformation is far more pervasive than previous pandemics, experts say … Continue reading
.. Two years after the historic GE14 that ended BN’s six decade rule , Dr Mahathir and Anwar Ibrahim once again tie up to strengthen PH resolve to restore the people’s mandate and reclaim the government which they insist was … Continue reading
.. It is not Covid-19 pandemic but Muhyiddin’s panic at Mahathir’s motion of no confidence that is responsible for the unparliamentary truncation of Parliamentary proceedings on May 18 https://t.co/rPeitv9EAy — Lim Kit Siang (@limkitsiang) May 14, 2020 ..
.. Health DG: Second Wave Of Covid-19 Could Hit Malaysia Mid-June | TRP https://t.co/k5Ici1dVhS — Rahah Ghazali 🇲🇾💯 (@rahah_ghazali) May 14, 2020 . A total 85% of tahfiz school student & staff who tested positive were asymptomatic. That is 539 … Continue reading
.. Tolong jgn paksa Saya….betapa jijiknya kau @MuhyiddinYassin pic.twitter.com/qoCofjjIe0 — lu ada masalah ngan komen wa…pegi jahanam (@mantomJHR) May 14, 2020 Pembongkaran Rakaman Audio Mesyuarat MPT BERSATU 23 Febuari! [Part 2] Cerita makin panas! Jom dengar apa kata Mahathir pula. … Continue reading
.. Mat Sabu: No debates allowed in Parliament, so should we take to streets?https://t.co/PaeuoZD6zU https://t.co/PaeuoZD6zU — The Star (@staronline) May 14, 2020 .. Anger prompts debate ban on May 18, says Mat Sabu https://t.co/xtlRGqjDhg pic.twitter.com/cydJVDx9LI — TheMalaysianInsight (@msianinsight) May 14, … Continue reading