- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Suria KLCC: Woman falls to her death from the 4th floor
- China 'behaving like two-year-old' with missile launches | 9 News Australia
- Singapore NDP: A Red Lion parachutist makes a hard landing!
- To be investigated: The case of the Ketua Pengarah Perkhidmatan Awam (KPPA) who verbally abused an Immigration officer at the KLIA
- Covid pushes many Hong Kongers to the street: Homeless reaches 10-year high, 30% people lose jobs
- Hua Chunying is so smart!
- Ipoh: Man found dead in Menglembu with slash wounds at his throat after he had WhatsApped his wife "goodbye"!
- Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's 2022 national day message to Singaporeans
- Foo Siang Heng aka FISH: SINGAPURA KU (atau 'Titik Merah Kecil')
- 7,432,648 hits
Daily Archives: May 17, 2020
.. Conspiracy, ultimatum and concession at Harapan's 'last supper' https://t.co/SpV3HOErFq pic.twitter.com/4N5ov2UDid — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) May 17, 2020
.. COMMENT | The 'ketuanan state' attempts to pin blame on Tommy Thomas https://t.co/uzKjmfj0oQ pic.twitter.com/Q2dsMPgAnW — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) May 17, 2020 COMMENT | The ‘ketuanan state’ attempts to pin blame on Tommy Thomas S Thayaparan 18 May 2020, 7:02 am … Continue reading
.. ….Takiyuddin called Tun Dr Mahathir a hypocrite for questioning the order of the Kuala Lumpur Sessions Court in granting an order of discharge not amounting to an acquittal (DNAA) to Riza Aziz in his money laundering case recently. More … Continue reading
.. 'COVID toes,' other rashes latest possible rare #coronavirus signs https://t.co/qAnqzkNrdJ via @medical_xpress — delthia ricks 🔬 (@DelthiaRicks) May 17, 2020 .. Among the less common symptoms of the new coronavirus are so-called “COVID toes"— red, sore and sometimes itchy … Continue reading
.. So, basically Riza "surrendered" to us what the DOJ had already seized from him. So he's not actually paying a sen for his freedom here in MY. Best deal ever. https://t.co/ejvKzCXeJu — esKahn™ (Tweep Taraf Menteri) (@esKahn) May 17, … Continue reading
Malay Mail: Can the police ask for our passwords? What if we forget them? Experts weigh in after Patrick Teoh’s Facebook insult case.
.. Sunday, 17 May 2020 10:03 AM MYT BY EMMANUEL SANTA MARIA CHIN AND IDA LIM KUALA LUMPUR, May 17 — Veteran radio personality Patrick Teoh’s recent arrest over an alleged Facebook insult against the Johor royalty has cast the … Continue reading
.. .. .. Dear @AinieHaziqa, 1. Reporter *doesn't* make any editorial decision, pls contact our editors instead2. The headline clearly said you quit because of no confidence in PKR3. You *were* appointed @pemudanegara_my women’s chief, just last week Let’s take … Continue reading
.. https://harismibrahim.wordpress.com/2020/05/17/sorry-sri-ram-the-riza-aziz-dnaa-controversy-isnt-over-far-from-it/ Sorry, Sri Ram, the Riza Aziz DNAA controversy isn’t over. Far from it! https://t.co/dqc89itws2 — Haris Ibrahim (@harismibrahim) May 17, 2020
.. Khalid Samad confirms ex-aide arrested https://t.co/7OREOLmCPO pic.twitter.com/4pvanVRpnh — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) May 17, 2020 .. Khalid Abdul Samad berkata, broker tidak dinamakan itu menerima ganjaran dengan menjual nama bekas setiausaha politiknya yang didakwa mendapatkan 'DO' bagi broker terbabit. #FMTNews #SPRM … Continue reading
.. Health Ministry worried, warns of cross-state Covid-19 infections https://t.co/g82HYYludx pic.twitter.com/tFcrW8CFBp — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) May 17, 2020 .. #NSTnation As of May 17, a total of 971 #Covid19 cases (or 14.1 per cent of the national 6,894 tally) have a … Continue reading