- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The USA: Husband shoots man in chest after catching him at home with his wife in Humble, Harris County, Texas
- 7,690,553 hits
Daily Archives: May 8, 2020
Covid-19 infection through the eyes…
.. .. Eyes are important route for coronavirus to infect humans: Study https://t.co/y5WsqqyRPe — The Straits Times (@STcom) May 8, 2020 .. https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/3083394/university-hong-kong-study-finds-eyes-are .. https://www.ajmc.com/newsroom/covid19-may-be-transmitted-through-the-eye-report-finds ..
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Naomi Seibt doesn’t have the passion of Greta Thunberg…
.. Naomi Seibt is better looking than Greta Thunberg, smooth talking, but where is the passion?https://t.co/iiDFsIgIxF — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) May 8, 2020 .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Will China dump US Treasuries? No, it can’t afford to: Why China buys US debt with Treasury Bonds
.. Investopedia Why China Buys U.S. Debt With Treasury Bonds By SHOBHIT SETH Updated Apr 14, 2020 China has steadily accumulated U.S. Treasury securities over the last few decades. As of December 2019, the Asian nation owns $1.07 trillion, or about 5%, of the … Continue reading
Shamsubahrin Ismail, Big Blue Taxi Services founder, charged with making offensive remarks with intent to cause fear among the public…
.. .. Big Blue Taxi Services’ Shamsubahrin charged with making offensive remarks By Rahmat Khairulrijal – May 8, 2020 @ 12:19pm KUALA LUMPUR: Big Blue Taxi Services founder Datuk Shamsubahrin Ismail was charged at the Sessions Court here today with circulating offensive remarks … Continue reading
Was Amirouche Hammar France’s first Covid-19 patient? In December 2019?
.. "The doctors didn't know what to do." France has discovered an undiagnosed #Covid19 patient from 2019. It suggests the #coronavirus was spreading in Europe at least a month before official cases were reported. More @business: https://t.co/vp8ThfmVNL pic.twitter.com/tkAHPUFCjw — Bloomberg … Continue reading
A brief history of the War against Cash…
.. A history of the War against Cash issuehttps://t.co/hw4PSTeUDN — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) May 8, 2020 ..
Sputnik: Bill Gates and his “War against Cash”…
.. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_(news_agency) .. Sputnik news report…https://t.co/yQfhjyTR3R — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) May 8, 2020
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Will WHO accept Taiwan as a member?
.. Taiwan attended the World Health Assembly as an observer from 2009 to 2016, when Taipei-Beijing relations were warmer. But China blocked further participation after the election of Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen, whom China views as a separatist, a charge … Continue reading
Taiwan’s response to the coronavirus was quick and correct…
.. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/taiwan/ .. Taiwan shines in the Covid-19 pandemichttps://t.co/09gk4uWIIC — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) May 8, 2020 .. Excerpts from: This is how Taiwan got a head start on smashing the coronavirus https://t.co/SLUnY4KR8m — ST Foreign Desk (@STForeignDesk) May 8, 2020 ..