- Suria KLCC: Woman falls to her death from the 4th floor
- To be investigated: The case of the Ketua Pengarah Perkhidmatan Awam (KPPA) who verbally abused an Immigration officer at the KLIA
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- ‘After reunification, we will do reeducation,’ China's ambassador to France warns Taiwan
- The cop accuses the motorist of running a red light but there seems to be dash cam footage that the light was green
- Modern World History: Why do the neighbours of China fear China?
- The LCS Saga
- Mariam Mokhtar: Bagaimana Oktoberfest Mencabar Kedudukan Islam? (How does Oktoberfest challenge Islam?)
- Hong Kong's Organized Crime Societies | Open Secrets
- Arrested: Jegatheeswaran Sekharan, MIC party member who assaulted M. Mani Maran, Chairman of Persatuan Harappan India Malaysia
- 7,430,635 hits
Daily Archives: May 21, 2020
.. Excerpts from: “The whole arrangement stinks to high heaven & bodes very badly for justice & accountability in the massive #1MDB corruption case & associated rights abuses committed when then PM @NajibRazak desperately tried to cover up his misdeeds … Continue reading
Who is Shaharudin Ali, who filed an application to review the Riza Aziz DNAA case? (This post owes its existence to my cousin, Eric Choong.)
.. Thanks to Eric Choong, cousin on my mother’s side, for the background and cases. https://weehingthong.org/2020/05/20/senior-lawyer-shaharudin-ali-files-an-application-to-review-the-riza-azizs-dnaa-case/ .. Shaharudin Ali has been involved in several high profile cases. .. Case No. 1Defence counsel for accused in Low Yat mobile theft case … Continue reading
.. PLEA – BARGAIN 1. Malaysia had never accepted nor practiced the concept of plea- bargain in which a criminal suspect would offer to help the Government in return for some concession to his advantage. — Dr Mahathir Mohamad (@chedetofficial) … Continue reading
.. Anwar: Leaked audio clip of Pakatan council meeting authentic https://t.co/r3PrP1c5JB — Malay Mail (@malaymail) May 21, 2020 https://www.malaymail.com/amp/news/malaysia/2020/05/21/anwar-leaked-audio-clip-of-pakatan-council-meeting-authentic/1868270?__twitter_impression=true ..
.. Martin VengadesanPublished 4:04 pmA+ The Council of Churches of Malaysia (CCM) has responded to the partial opening of non-Muslim places of worship on June 10 by saying that the group has decided to continue to keep churches closed until the movement control … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. Excerpts: Coronavirus: thousands of Malaysians ignore travel ban to head home for Eid celebrations As the end of Ramadan approaches, Malaysia has banned interstate travel after police stations were inundated with requests for special dispensations Thousands … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. May 27, 2020 23:45 IST Ranjan and Rakesh Goswami | Edited by Ashutosh TripathiHindustan Times, Bhopal/Jaipur Swarms of desert locusts have affected around 50 districts in the country and drones are now being used in Rajasthan … Continue reading
.. Hi!, please find the unroll here: Thread by @FaheemYounus: COVID Myth-busting Thread: Too many myths floating around. Here’s part 2. 1/10: Avoid shipped… https://t.co/71LvWmnzqv. Enjoy 🙂 🤖 — Thread Reader App (@threadreaderapp) March 23, 2020 COVID Myth-busting Thread: Too … Continue reading
.. Hadi kena bayar RM13.2 juta kos guaman di mahkamah london https://t.co/aKmang12Po — PENGHASUT RAKYAT (@PutraREFORMASI) May 21, 2020 .. https://talkedabout.org/2020/05/20/rm14-7m-the-total-cost-of-hadis-defeat-to-rewcastle-brown/
.. Minister Ismail Sabri says police and army will conduct spot checks in residence and homes during Hari Raya holidays to see if SOP is being followed re gatherings. — Vincent De Paul (@vincentdepaul12) May 19, 2020 .. #INFO #PKPB … Continue reading