- Fake news regarding Thailand and Pfizer
- FACT Crescendo: No, it's not Singer-Songwriter Bob Geldof’s interview with BBC Newsnight but a spoof of a David Bowie interview on the same show.
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- Nilai: Illegal settlement of Indonesians even had a makeshift school
- White foreign tourists beg on the street in KL
- Bottle throwing: Dang Wangi police know who the guy is and are tracking him down
- Malaysian hockey player Hanis Nadiah Onn wrote this of the A R Rahman concert: "Bau best lah kat dalam tuh", a reference to the thousands of Indians there
- A second Chinese spy balloon spotted!
- Dr Aseem Malhotra was JUST AWFUL in taking advantage of the death of a young woman to imply that it was vaccine-related
- An egg conspiracy theory: Governments are destroying egg production because eggs protect you from Covid-19
- 7,634,445 hits
Daily Archives: May 21, 2020
.. Excerpts from: “The whole arrangement stinks to high heaven & bodes very badly for justice & accountability in the massive #1MDB corruption case & associated rights abuses committed when then PM @NajibRazak desperately tried to cover up his misdeeds … Continue reading
Who is Shaharudin Ali, who filed an application to review the Riza Aziz DNAA case? (This post owes its existence to my cousin, Eric Choong.)
.. Thanks to Eric Choong, cousin on my mother’s side, for the background and cases. https://weehingthong.org/2020/05/20/senior-lawyer-shaharudin-ali-files-an-application-to-review-the-riza-azizs-dnaa-case/ .. Shaharudin Ali has been involved in several high profile cases. .. Case No. 1Defence counsel for accused in Low Yat mobile theft case … Continue reading
.. PLEA – BARGAIN 1. Malaysia had never accepted nor practiced the concept of plea- bargain in which a criminal suspect would offer to help the Government in return for some concession to his advantage. — Dr Mahathir Mohamad (@chedetofficial) … Continue reading
.. Anwar: Leaked audio clip of Pakatan council meeting authentic https://t.co/r3PrP1c5JB — Malay Mail (@malaymail) May 21, 2020 https://www.malaymail.com/amp/news/malaysia/2020/05/21/anwar-leaked-audio-clip-of-pakatan-council-meeting-authentic/1868270?__twitter_impression=true ..
.. Martin VengadesanPublished 4:04 pmA+ The Council of Churches of Malaysia (CCM) has responded to the partial opening of non-Muslim places of worship on June 10 by saying that the group has decided to continue to keep churches closed until the movement control … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. Excerpts: Coronavirus: thousands of Malaysians ignore travel ban to head home for Eid celebrations As the end of Ramadan approaches, Malaysia has banned interstate travel after police stations were inundated with requests for special dispensations Thousands … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. May 27, 2020 23:45 IST Ranjan and Rakesh Goswami | Edited by Ashutosh TripathiHindustan Times, Bhopal/Jaipur Swarms of desert locusts have affected around 50 districts in the country and drones are now being used in Rajasthan … Continue reading
.. Hi!, please find the unroll here: Thread by @FaheemYounus: COVID Myth-busting Thread: Too many myths floating around. Here’s part 2. 1/10: Avoid shipped… https://t.co/71LvWmnzqv. Enjoy 🙂 🤖 — Thread Reader App (@threadreaderapp) March 23, 2020 COVID Myth-busting Thread: Too … Continue reading
.. Hadi kena bayar RM13.2 juta kos guaman di mahkamah london https://t.co/aKmang12Po — PENGHASUT RAKYAT (@PutraREFORMASI) May 21, 2020 .. https://talkedabout.org/2020/05/20/rm14-7m-the-total-cost-of-hadis-defeat-to-rewcastle-brown/
.. Minister Ismail Sabri says police and army will conduct spot checks in residence and homes during Hari Raya holidays to see if SOP is being followed re gatherings. — Vincent De Paul (@vincentdepaul12) May 19, 2020 .. #INFO #PKPB … Continue reading