- Leaked audio of Muhyiddin Yassin: Offer Najib and gang cabinet and GLC posts...
- Reactions to leaked audio clip of Muhyiddin "enticing Najib and gang"...
- Batu Gajah: 42 attended a kenduri Raya, one Covid-19 positive case...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- Datuk and other VIPs and friends couldn't resist the durian! All 22 are fined. At Balik Pulau, Penang.
- Miss Universe Malaysia 2017, Samantha Katie James: African-Americans chose to be born coloured...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Malaysia's Health DG: Covid-19: Those who are asymptomatic, perhaps they won’t be able to infect others within 14 days. But infection can happen two days before the symptomatic period.
- Syed Saddiq: Hamzah Zainudin tried to lure me away from supporting Dr Mahathir but to support Najib instead; and he called Muhyiddin Yassin power-hungry...
- 5,843,422 hits
Daily Archives: May 21, 2020
.. Excerpts from: “The whole arrangement stinks to high heaven & bodes very badly for justice & accountability in the massive #1MDB corruption case & associated rights abuses committed when then PM @NajibRazak desperately tried to cover up his misdeeds … Continue reading
Who is Shaharudin Ali, who filed an application to review the Riza Aziz DNAA case? (This post owes its existence to my cousin, Eric Choong.)
.. Thanks to Eric Choong, cousin on my mother’s side, for the background and cases. https://weehingthong.org/2020/05/20/senior-lawyer-shaharudin-ali-files-an-application-to-review-the-riza-azizs-dnaa-case/ .. Shaharudin Ali has been involved in several high profile cases. .. Case No. 1Defence counsel for accused in Low Yat mobile theft case … Continue reading
.. PLEA – BARGAIN 1. Malaysia had never accepted nor practiced the concept of plea- bargain in which a criminal suspect would offer to help the Government in return for some concession to his advantage. — Dr Mahathir Mohamad (@chedetofficial) … Continue reading
.. Anwar: Leaked audio clip of Pakatan council meeting authentic https://t.co/r3PrP1c5JB — Malay Mail (@malaymail) May 21, 2020 https://www.malaymail.com/amp/news/malaysia/2020/05/21/anwar-leaked-audio-clip-of-pakatan-council-meeting-authentic/1868270?__twitter_impression=true ..
.. Martin VengadesanPublished 4:04 pmA+ The Council of Churches of Malaysia (CCM) has responded to the partial opening of non-Muslim places of worship on June 10 by saying that the group has decided to continue to keep churches closed until the movement control … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. Excerpts: Coronavirus: thousands of Malaysians ignore travel ban to head home for Eid celebrations As the end of Ramadan approaches, Malaysia has banned interstate travel after police stations were inundated with requests for special dispensations Thousands … Continue reading
.. .. May 27, 2020 23:45 IST Ranjan and Rakesh Goswami | Edited by Ashutosh TripathiHindustan Times, Bhopal/Jaipur Swarms of desert locusts have affected around 50 districts in the country and drones are now being used in Rajasthan and Madhya … Continue reading
.. Hi!, please find the unroll here: Thread by @FaheemYounus: COVID Myth-busting Thread: Too many myths floating around. Here’s part 2. 1/10: Avoid shipped… https://t.co/71LvWmnzqv. Enjoy 🙂 🤖 — Thread Reader App (@threadreaderapp) March 23, 2020 COVID Myth-busting Thread: Too … Continue reading
.. Hadi kena bayar RM13.2 juta kos guaman di mahkamah london https://t.co/aKmang12Po — PENGHASUT RAKYAT (@PutraREFORMASI) May 21, 2020 .. https://talkedabout.org/2020/05/20/rm14-7m-the-total-cost-of-hadis-defeat-to-rewcastle-brown/
.. Minister Ismail Sabri says police and army will conduct spot checks in residence and homes during Hari Raya holidays to see if SOP is being followed re gatherings. — Vincent De Paul (@vincentdepaul12) May 19, 2020 .. #INFO #PKPB … Continue reading