- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,928 hits
Daily Archives: November 9, 2015
— Jaringan Orang Asal SeMalaysia (JOAS) — November 2013 — EXPECT ANOTHER DISASTER WHEN THE RAIN POURS DOWN CONTINUALLY OVER SEVERAL DAYS! This reservoir, a man-made lake, is too small and too shallow to contain all the water when several … Continue reading
— E-cigarettes: NOT BANNED in Malaysia but… — 9 November 2015 Malaysiakini Special Uncle Maniam vaping juice for Subramaniam Malaysian Vape Business Council secretary Ridhwan Rosli, however, clarified that the ‘Uncle Maniam’ flavoured vape liquid did not really exist. Contacted by … Continue reading
— In case we forget: The Disastrous Flood at the Cameron Highlands November 2013… — 9 November 2015 IT HAS STARTED. A landslide at first, and then a few more, all small for the time being. The Rakyat Post Landslides occur … Continue reading
— 9 November 2015 — Never too old or proud to learn. … Published on Oct 22, 2015 The boy monk teaches Jackie Chan Shaolin techniques on the set of the film “Shaolin”. — STOMP @stompsingapore 13m13 minutes ago Watch … Continue reading
BTN and Perkasa say Indians and Chinese are ‘pendatang’. And wouldn’t Perkasa love to have BTN teach everyone about this?
— Najib may have told Gerakan that the Chinese are not pendatang, or the MIC that Indians are not pendatang, but do his own people listen to him? Even the BTN director defies the PM! … 15 July 2017 Malay … Continue reading
— 8 November 2015 Klop Pow and 30 others follow MangroveMomma @VersedAnggerik 1h1 hour ago Kuala Kuantan, Pahang Nancy Shukri just insulted the Bumis, didn’t she? … LITTLE HANTU @LittleHantu 23m23 minutes ago @khalidkarim they can also resort to stealing … Continue reading