- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,892 hits
Daily Archives: November 15, 2015
— THE KEY PEOPLE in the unification of several factions under the Islamic State 1. Dr Mahmud Ahmad, ex Universiti Malaya lecturer 2. Mohd Najib Husen, sundry shop owner 3. Muhammad Joraimee Awang Raimee, ex Selayang Municipal Council employee — … Continue reading
— Private plane crashes in Pangkor Island — 16 November 2015 Light plane piloted by S’porean nearly hit van before crashing into sea AsiaOne @sphasiaone 2h2 hours ago Light plane piloted by S’porean nearly hit van before crashing into sea … Continue reading
— Sean Chew Jun Yang, 26, a final-year chemical engineering polytechnic student, was sentenced to a total of 36 months in jail for causing hurt and trying to cause hurt by poison. — 15 November 2015 Poly student poisoned 13 … Continue reading
— #ParisAttacks. More than 120 dead in 7 attacks. — ZAHID IS SUPER CONFIDENT Home Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, “We can guarantee the safety of Malaysians but we also hope that the public supports and cooperates with the police … Continue reading
— #ParisAttacks. More than 120 dead in 7 attacks. — — 10 Dead After High-Speed Train Derails in France: Report NYCRentalDeals @BARentalDeals 12m12 minutes ago 10 Dead After High-Speed Train Derails in France: Report http://dlvr.it/Cl9jKh Ten people died when a high-speed … Continue reading