- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,854 hits
Daily Archives: November 19, 2015
Australian metal band ‘I Killed The Prom Queen’: Immigration officers made us play for them before we were released. #MalaysiaBoleh.
— Australian metal band ‘I Killed The Prom Queen’ was detained on Saturday, 14 November 2015 after performing without a permit. — Killed The Prom Queen Played Song To Appease Government Officials By Matt Doria November 19, 2015 … “We … Continue reading
… 16 March 2017 .. Malaysian Digest @malaysiandigest 8m8 minutes ago 21-Year-Old Taiping Man Who Raped His Own Mother Pleaded Not Guilty http://buff.ly/2ncpyxv @PDRMsia . TAIPING: A factory worker was charged in the Sessions Court for raping his own biological mother … Continue reading
— Federal police Commercial Crimes Investigations Department (CCID) deputy director DCP Datuk Hamza Taib: based on early findings, it is believed that police personnel were in cahoots with third parties to pull off the fraud. — 28 November 2015 Star … Continue reading
— HERE WE GO AGAIN… — 20 November 2015 … Malaysiakini ‘Did minister have hand in politicised SPM paper?’ Education Minister Mahdzir Khalid has been challenged to reveal those behind allegedly politically-slanted SPM examination questions, and to state if he … Continue reading
— 24 November 2015 IT WAS A POLICEMAN WHO SPREAD THE NEWS THAT SUICIDE BOMBERS WERE IN SABAH AND KUALA LUMPUR. Only a policeman could have access to such ‘information’… — New Straits Times @NST_Online 2h2 hours ago Police identify … Continue reading
… 17 June 2017 IGP, Ismail Sabri fail to strike out Nurul Izzah’s suit Ho Kit Yen June 17, 2016 The defamation suit, based on them alleging that the Lembah Pantai MP was a “traitor” and had committed “treason”, to … Continue reading
— #ParisAttacks: #ParisSiege #StDenis Raid — 31 December 2015 New York man charged with plotting ‘Isis terror attack’ on restaurant on New Year’s Eve According to reports, the alleged Isis supporter was planning to attack a Rochester bar Adam Withnall @adamwithnall … Continue reading