- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,892 hits
Daily Archives: November 17, 2015
Jailed, whipped and fined: ‘Ustaz Casanova’, who pleaded guilty to committing illicit sex, attempted polygamy and not registering his marriage…
… Mohd Razis was reported to have been married 13 times and have eight children. Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/03/08/jail-and-rotan-for-ustaz-casanova-health-drink-seller-confesses-to-illicit-sex-and-illegal-marriages/#LsCmCJZsDjy2IWsR.99 … … 14 March 2016 ‘Casanova Ustaz’ jailed for five months Nation Monday, 14 Mar 2016 by firdaous fadzil KUALA LUMPUR: … Continue reading
— Sabahan Thien Nyuk Fun, 50, and Sarawakian Bernard Then, 39, were abducted by Southern Philippines militant group Abu Sayyaf six months ago. Thien was freed after the kidnappers had reportedly received some 30 million pesos (S$900,000) in ransom. — … Continue reading
— 3 December 2015 … Star 3 December 2015 | MYT 4:51 PM Medical officer charged with murder of religious school clerk by norbaiti phaharoradzi MUAR: A medical officer was charged at the Muar Magistrates court for murdering a religious … Continue reading