- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,892 hits
Daily Archives: November 5, 2015
No dress code for public at all Malaysian government offices. REALLY? If you can believe this, you can believe almost anything…
— 5 November 2015 No dress code for public at all Malaysian government offices KUALA LUMPUR — Putrajaya does not enforce dress codes on members of the public visiting government department and will entertain even those who are dressed “inappropriately”, … Continue reading
— Latest on SAYS @saysdotcom 23h23 hours ago Starting Today, Cigarette Prices Go Up By RM3.20 http://bit.ly/cigspricehike — The Star @staronline 6m6 minutes ago What RM17 can buy http://fw.to/EaiGdqO — Retweeted 288 times Mr. SGAG @SGAG_SG 15h15 hours ago When … Continue reading
— — Mana Hilang 2.6 Bintang: Mungkin takkanku ke Kuala Lumpur, Nak bayar tol minyak, aku menggelupur, Duit belanja cukup makanku waktu sahur, Mungkin hidupku kegelapan, Nak bayar bil elektrik, tak kemampuan, Tapi tak apa, tunggu duit BR1M dan bantuan, … Continue reading