- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,892 hits
Daily Archives: November 29, 2015
— Will the IGP use SOSMA on Nurul Izzah? — 29 November 2015 … It is unacceptable for political leader to be friendly with enemy of the country: PM By Nik Imran Abdullah – 29 November 2015 @ 12:39 PM New … Continue reading
— 29 November 2015 … Azmin denies PKR behind newsletter attack BY ANISAH SHUKRY Published: 29 November 2015 4:20 PM Malaysian Insider @tm_insider … … PKR deputy president Mohamed Azmin Ali today said he was certain the fake copies of … Continue reading
— #SG50 #JubileeWalk — Jubilee Walk: 8km trail of Singapore’s iconic locations launched The Jubilee Walk is an eight-kilometre trail which takes visitors through iconic locations in Singapore’s civic district and Marina Bay area. By Kimberly Spykerman, News 5 POSTED: … Continue reading