- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,526 hits
Daily Archives: February 16, 2016
— — http://news.asiantown.net/r/52019/chinese-student-rolls-around-naked-in-street-after-his-teacher-rejected-his-romantic-valentine-s-day-advances — Published on Feb 15, 2016 Student rolls around naked after he was rejected by teacher Bizarre moment Chinese man rolls around in the street NAKED after his romantic advances got rejected Incident took place in Jinan, … Continue reading
— Celebration! Four Orang Asli acquitted by Court of killing a tiger is a Time of Joy! Man in MPV who unintentionally killed pregnant tigress in accident wants to save tigers — theSundaily Orang Asli to face prosecution over trapped tiger Posted on … Continue reading
— Recalls are common for many car makers but hiding faults is not that common yet. Proton today (16 February 2016) admitted that it previously failed to publicise faults discovered in its vehicles and quietly replacing items only when owners … Continue reading
— 16 February 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 2h2 hours ago Porn, booze claims get PAS info chief to cry slander https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/330530 … PAS information chief Nasrudin Hassan has refuted claims that he watched pornography on a premium channel in a hotel … Continue reading
“Woman at counter openly asked me for bribery.” At the Traffic Poliice Station, Jalan Tun H S Lee, Kuala Lumpur.
— WAS THIS ACCUSATION OF BRIBERY THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE TRAFFIC DISCOUNT-CAMEL’S BACK? 19 February 2016 Malay Mail Online @themmailonline Police: No more traffic fine discounts BY YISWAREE PALANSAMY KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 19 ― Seasonal discounts will no longer … Continue reading
— In a video from the Villawood Immigration Detention Centre where he is held, Sirul said he will name five people who tried to “bribe or coax” him into implicating Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak in Altantuya’s murder. Americk Sidhu … Continue reading